Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 3:02:07 PM EDT
I rented a DVD from Blockbuster called Marines, boy was this movie low budget. A lot of AK, RPD and AKSU action. Did I mention it was a low budget movie? I surfed the boards while I watched it. Russian and U.S. Marines in a very unrealistic manner. Here is the write up on it.

[Marine Colonel Anslow saw eleven of his men killed and two captured the last time he tried to take Russian terrorist Vladimir Antonov. Now he's going in again, but he's only got one chance and thirty-six hours to get in and rescue his men. Enlisting the aid of a shifty group of Russian soldiers, Anslow just might be able to do it, but he's going to discover the pressure will be relentless in his tough] position directly under the gun
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that movie in my local Best Buy's DVD section. Looked terrible, in an entertaining kind of way. From what I could tell, they don't seem to have any concept of what time period they are in.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
It's so bad I'm still LMOA.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I love cheap movies! I usually pick 'em by the cover, looks like a winner to me!

Well, off to Taco Hell and maybe Blockbuster! (of course I might have to make a pit-stop at the local watering hole before watching the flick...)
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Mortars, tanks, I think I saw a PKM. It was probably a RPD though

hey CAmpy what country of origin are the AK's?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top