Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/8/2003 10:31:43 AM EDT
First what do you guys think of the quality/accuracy of the SA-93 - is this an AK worth owning ??

Second, what would be a good price on an SA-93, about 97%, two mags and PSO scope.  Were all the receivers milled ??

(I do check my posts and as always I thank you for your help.)

Edited to add:  I might as well go ahead and ask your opinion on filling out my AK 'collection'.  Using your previous advice I have acquired:

SAR-2
SAM-7  (soon to be a SAM-7S)

I would like to keep my AK's to five (5) and wonder what three you guys would add to the above two choices ??  From reading your posts I have the following rifles on my list:

AK-84S  (Poster noted excellent accuracy from this weapon)
AK-101
AK-103K  (This AK I added.)

Forgetting, or not forgetting, the three AK's I have on my list which three would you add ??  Due to some personal reasons, it's not likely that I'll be doing much shooting until fall so if a suggestion also includes taking time to find a gun that's alright.  Also I don't mind going moving up into the lower priced preban AK's but nothing rare or eclectic.  (I've liquidated my collection and that's too painful to go through again.  Looking for good, interesting AK's to shoot.)
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#1]
My SA-93 is by FAR my favorite 7.62 AK.   I like it better than my SAR, MAK-90, or perban Norinco.

I paid $260 for mine when they first came out.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top