Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/7/2003 7:19:05 PM EDT
Damn Romo wood, was going to avoid any more expendatures in my SAR2 for a while and concentrate on new acquisitions, but today while I was at the local pit shooting I noticed part of the tab that goes into the rifle broke clean off and now the buttstock wiggles enough to loosen the screws.

Was contemplating an FSE "fixed krink". Whats the verdict on shootability? It isnt like trying to press your cheek against a Romo side-folder is it?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:44:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:05:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I slid a dime on top and bottom of the part of the stock that goes into the reciever. Then gently tap the butt of the gun on the ground until the stock was fully seated.  This caused a very tight fit and no more wiggles.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
MMm, the dime thing wouldnt work, the stock is missing part, its not that it isnt big enough, its just not long enough. I guess I'll stick it back on my Saiga 12C and get a completely new wood set for the SAR2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top