Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2003 4:02:46 PM EDT
I have strayed from the path.  For this sin I must confess.

Today I picked up a preban Bushmaster A-3 upper with a 16' M-4 style barrel, badger ornance tactical charging handle and a Phantom flash hider.  I couldn't resist.  A friend still had it new in the box and sold it to me (with the bolt) for $375.

I know I must repent and I promise not to stray from the dark side again.  How many "hail Campys" must I do to be forgiven?  I imediatly put my weaver rail Kobra on it to lessen the sin if that helps.

So, is Russian ammo any good to shoot in this thing or not.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Why did I know what this thread was going to be about before I clicked on it?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#3]
its only half a sin as you mentioned no preban lower.  Once complete it will happily digest wolf, barnaul, or silverbear till your hearts content.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Wellll, I off-set your minor indiscretion today!!  You guys have been training me for over a month now and on Saturday I bought an SAR-2 previously mentioned and today I bought:

SAM-7
RSA Trigger and Floorplate
Ultimak mount
Burris Speed Dot Sight
(4) Bulgarian mags and pouch
Buffer Tech recoil buffer

$700 shipped.

There's a ton of value on the AK side.  Yes, I've got to add a scope rail but still thought this was a pretty fair deal.

SAR-2 $350
SAM-7 $700
Total of $1050.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top