Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/28/2003 6:16:53 AM EDT
How is Joeken for reliable service and good turn around time on orders?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:24:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:32:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't they switched to all Hesse receivers????
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:19:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Haven't they switched to all Hesse receivers????

Yeah, all of the rifles they advertise are made by Hesse=Vulcan=junk, IMO.

They definitely have a little public relations problem on their hands. I hope they get it worked out. For that matter, same goes for Vulcan. Great ideas, esp the Galil they build. As it stands now I'd rather drop the extra cash on a preban Israeli rifle--and I did.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Based on experience and ongoing reading, if you need it in a week go elsewhere even if they claim to have in their hand while they are talking to you. If you want to save some money and roll the dice on it shipping from tomorrow or 3 weeks, order from them.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks

I had an original Hesse on an E German AK looked pretty with the pebble stock etc but wouldn't feed or fire from the first round...

It soured me on ANYTHING Hesse makes and so I'll skip Joeken...
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:53:45 PM EDT
[#6]
this is just me....but I wouldn't buy anything from that company that deals exclusively with hesse products, seems that garbage attract garbage. I read too many people that have legit complaints about not receiving their stuff, only to be threaten by  bow-bow....or having their threads gone by jokin'. I would stay clear away from him. I would rather deal with a reputable company then one that "loses" orders, can't "find" your order....but still charged their CC, or cashed their checks. like I said there are  reputable companies out there. that will delievery,  then jokin'.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top