Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/26/2003 3:47:17 PM EDT
Hope you all enjoy your memorial weekend, relax and enjoy a few shots at the range.:D

TG
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn you Texan's are alright in my book!  Everytime I go golfing I relize how bad I suck, and want to shoot the flag.  

I'm not the greatest shooter, but I am much better at that than golfing.  

I guess I will need to carry an AK in my golf bag from now on.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I should bring my AK to my country club, but I'd be too damn tempted to use it on the lawyers that play there
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I continue to envision a game that invloves a golfer driving the ball, then me trying to shoot it with my boltgun before he gets to it.

Of course, errant shots could have very negative results...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:04:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Hee hee.

My CEO owns a golf course/driving range. I'm always kidding him about combining shooting with the facility... skeet on the upper deck as the balls come off the driving range line, and precision shooting for the ones sitting out on the 300 yard line.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top