Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 5:52:44 PM EDT
I've been offered a Polish PMKMS kit and a Krinkov folding stock in exchange for a gun I have up for trade valued at $300.  Good, bad, indifferent offer?

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
BAD. Do you really want to exchange a $300 item for a parts kit designed to accept backwards facing magazines and a barrel that points back at the user????

I have no clue dude. Just make sure there's not an inflatable dart board or solar powered flashlight involved. Worse comes to worse, sell it to RotDorn.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Market value:

Polish AK kit (new) $180
Krink folding stock $ 80
TheMao......totally f$cking worthless

I would pass on it, unless you are wanting the parts for a build, and as far as TheMao...I don't even think he is housebroken.

ROTFLMFAO
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey now! I thought you guys want free health care from me when I get my MD

j/k, I wouldn't let any of you die in my hands....only Obe916 since he's Austrian.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
OH $HIT!!!!....just great!...it isn't bad enought that I am getting older...but the Mao!...is my lifeline!

....'scuse me...I'm checkin' out early!

jack ass
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top