Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/20/2003 9:43:01 AM EDT
The Star Wars Kid,

This video reminds me of some of the AK home shooting videos I have seen on AK-47.net, the only thing missing would be the cigarette.

here is the original video www.waxy.org/random/video/Star_Wars_Kid_redirect.php

The video was later enhanced to add music and light sabre sounds
www.waxy.org/random/video/Star_Wars_Kid_Remix_redirect.php

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:00:36 AM EDT
[#1]

if that guy posted that to the 'net himself, he's got a 'pair' or has a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Leave the poor kid alone. I put $100 down on the table that more than half the people on this board was that kid when they were 15 years old.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

if that guy posted that to the 'net himself, he's got a 'pair' or has a sense of humor.

apparently, he did the video in his schools audio visual room but forgot to take the tape out. Some other kids found tape and uploaded it to Kaaza. The details of the story are here www.waxy.org/archive/2003/04/29/star_war.shtml

themao, I think the video is great, the kid should be proud. He actually did a good job mugging for the camera. The only thing I would fault the kid for is being "french canadian". But there is hope, he IS practicing fighting and not surrendering.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#4]
That was funny as hell!!!!  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top