Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/19/2003 7:21:53 PM EDT
Need to fund another project, so I am relutantly getting rid of my AK74 parts, since I missed the InRange deadline a couple months ago.  

I figured I'd give you guys a heads up, since you helped me so much in figuring out what I needed.  Sorry if this violates the board rules, but I'd rather my parts go to a good home.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=47&t=166712
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:38:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Heads up posts in this more general forum are fine, as long as they link to they main thread where the sale discussion is conducted.
You did fine, thanks.

And you can always have it built later instead of selling it now. My Bulgy build is fast becoming my favorite gun out of a 12 caliber selection.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I'm tempted to keep the thing, since I'm sure I'll build something later (I'm keeping the OOW receiver) but I could use the cash right now to pay off my other current projects.

Besides, I figure if the ban goes away, I will have more interesting options for future builds.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top