Posted: 5/19/2003 2:03:22 PM EDT
WOW 16 week's and 2 day's for this stamp
long time to get the stamp but id do it all over
if i had to. the pic's are comeing guy's i will make
lot's for you Krinkov fans.
well im going to play now LOL new TOY AND LOT OF ACC
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations! I've been seriously thinking about going the same route sometime in the future. I don't even have a Krinkov yet!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Now it will look like a krink should.

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Blaze is that a 40 round magazine on that krink?  It looks a little long for such a compact rifle.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#4]
That is a gen-u-wine Russian 45 round magazine from the Polyany arsenal.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:59:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:15:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Now it will look like a krink should.

Blazeone, every time I look at your fine Krink I get pissed off all over again.  Although I came here for advice on getting an AK for my bros this was my second attempt to get in the AK world.  About a year ago I bought a Krink, it was delivered to a Class III here in Oklahoma of course and the Krink apparently has been stolen by the Class III !!  In a good many years of buying and selling guns this is a first for me and was totally unexpected and from a Class III at that !!  On a personal basis things have been a bit hectic for me in the last year but after continually looking at the pic of that fine Krink I'm re-inspired to nail the thieving son-of-a-bitch.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:24:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Great Balls of Fire!!!!!!!
Congrat's, SP-1.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top