Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2003 7:12:50 PM EDT
I know Hesse makes crap when it comes to AR's, but what about AK's? I found a Hesse AK47 in .223 with a black synthetic stock and muzzle brake. Does anyone know the quality of these? What is the turn rate on the rifling and is the bore chrome lined? It also comes with a magazine adapter that claims to accept standard AR15 magazines. Any good?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Avoid Hesse!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Reason applied to AK's?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
spotty craftsmanship.  Sometimes OK, sometimes not.  Last one I saw, the forend broke.  In a reaonably priced AK I would go with the Romanian SAR series and then trick it out from there.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#4]
stay away from ANY hesse "guns"......they are the the worse made gun on this planet. they don't warranty any of their guns, which should send up a big red flag.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top