Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 8:18:14 PM EDT
I have a Chinese SKS I bought about 12 years ago,and was interested in what it is worth.It is all original and in great shape. Any help would be much appreciated.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:26:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:36:15 AM EDT
[#2]
They go for less around here.  The Yugo SKS for around $170 has driven the price down.  I expect it will go up again as soon as the Yugo availability dries up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:47:20 AM EDT
[#3]
hmmm, I remember buying my Type 56, niw for $99.00...  It was a good investment, because not only has it kept it's 'value', but its and awesome and reliable shooter !!
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:53:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info.Yep I paid $95 for it when i got it.Gonna try to thin the collection out a bit for more room.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I paid $79 for my Chinese SKS.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:30:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
hmmm, I remember buying my Type 56, niw for $99.00...  It was a good investment, because not only has it kept it's 'value', but its and awesome and reliable shooter !!

I think I gave $69 for one and $89 for the other (new unissued).
One was pinned and one was threaded. If I would have known then what I know now, I would have bought the things by the truck load.

I also picked up a MAK for $139.(new with 3 politically correct 5 rounders)

Look at prices now........OH the HORROR....the HORROR

I've seen the chinese SKS'going for around $250 now and MAK's upwards of $400
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top