Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 3:16:38 PM EDT
I looked at an Arsenal Inc AK for the first time this weekend. The quality was far and away better than the Romainian AK I also looked at. The price was more than the Romainian, however which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Just to confirm, you're speaking of Arsenal, Inc. in Las Vegas, NV?

www.arsenalinc.com/index1.html

The "other" Arsenal is Arsenal USA / Global Trades in Houston, TX:

www.globaltrades.com/

I have no personal experience with Arsenal, Inc. rifles, but the consensus on the board is that they are far and away better than the Romanian SARs.

If you have the money, go for the Arsenal.  If you want a cheap blaster, go for the SAR.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW, Arsenal USA puts out a damn fine product too.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I struggled as to which post ban AK to get. I ended up with the SA M-7s from Arsenal inc. It seems so solid and nice that I will probably never fire it. It's one of the best AK variants I have ever put my hands on.

I am still in the market for one of the SAR-1 rifles, only because I think it would be something good to get knocked around. The receivers on those things look terrible, but I hear they make good shooters.

You can never have too many. I would definately grab one of the SA M-7 rifles. The craftmanship is superb.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the comments guys. I just got done purchasing 4 Polish mags, and 2 of the waffle mags. The ammo should be arriving in a few days and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to have my local dealer set aside the Arsenal for my shooting pleasure. To answer a question above it was the LasVegas company.

Thanks again.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top