Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/10/2003 1:56:19 PM EDT
Went to the local gun show here this morning.  We got in when the doors opened, I did not have a lot of time as I had a specific shopping list and I had to drop an AR off to a dealer who is going to sell it for me.  As I was scurrying around to get my stuff, one guy had a NIB MAK-90 for sale for $299.  I thought about it for a minute but I was really rushed and moved on.  Now I am kicking myself.  I had a MAK years ago (the only gun ever stolen from me) and a buddy still has his.  Should I go back???  Probably gone but may be worth a trip.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats a great price for a NIB mak-90.  I would go back to see if it is still there if it isn't too far of a drive.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]
hell ya go back $300.00 for a mak
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top