Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/7/2003 8:45:17 PM EDT
I got a SLR-101 receiver that is set up for single stack mags, it doesn't look hard. Is there anything to special to do to it besides the obivious to get it to accept high capacity magazines? I also have to turn down the barrel in my kit because the origional owner had the receiver machined to use a pressed in barrel. Another question where can I get the lower tang for the receiver? Thanks in advance for any help.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:08:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#2]
It looks as though it is machined to feed from both sides, comparing it to pictures I have seen. Does anyone have any good quality pictures they could send me of the mag well and feed ramps to compare them?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top