Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/6/2003 2:02:19 PM EDT
Oh yeah, we hear all the stories about the ak and how you can fire it with mud in the receiver and a snake in the barrel. I would love to see someone try this. put some rice in the barrel.or maybe a rock and see what happens. just put glasses on.the tale I heard was that an ak was found in a pile of mud and a general picked it up and started firing it and it worked perfect. the part you didn't hear was that it was cleaned first. Some people really think you can fire with mud in the barrel. I say try it and tell me what happens. send pictures of the blown up rifle.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#2]
hell no. sure the ak is a great weapon but you still can't fire it with a snake in the barrel.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Slow day, vallblade?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I have seen a Mauser barrel split with only an inch or so of loose packed snow at the muzzle.  This was done with BLANKS!

I would not recomend firing with an obstruction in the barrel.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually, to encourage the process of natural selection, I recommend that you try it on your own firearm valblade

Disclaimer: I am not liable in any way shape or form for whatever I have written on this gun forum
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:47:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:14:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Actually, to encourage the process of natural selection, I recommend that you try it on your own firearm valblade

Disclaimer: I am not liable in any way shape or form for whatever I have written on this gun forum

Ah... another advocate of gene pool improvement !!

(dullblade - I mean valbalde - as Rot says above don't do it.)
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#9]
The point I was making was, don't ever think that your ak can handle being fired with a snake(or anything) in the barrel. Some people actually think you can do this. I heard them in a gun shop. The watched to many rambo movies.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top