Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/6/2003 8:17:46 AM EDT
Has anyone ever dealt with Andyarts on eBay. He offers various AK stocksets dirsct from Russia. He has a good positive rating but I thought you couldn't import stuff like that from Russia. He is pricey, appears to have nice stuff but.... I don't want to lose any money or have problems with Customs.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Some guys on the other AK board have dealt with him and had good results, might want to check there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered some SVD mag pouches from Andrei and received them as advertised. It took a while, but they came in just the same.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got my Russian AK-74M stockset,(folding solid stock)last thrusday.  I won the auction on 1/25/03 and it just arrived.

I think its worth the wait.  He says everything alwats clears customs.  He says they look at the items.

He mails a large box of stuff to a friend in the states and his friend mails individual stuff out to you.

Things came packed very well.

What is interesting is that his friend is supposed to be in PA (and the tracking number said it originated from PA) but there were stamps on the package and a city stamp of Nashua NH......

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a brand new laminated wood SVD stock set, and a new SVD mag pouch from him and got them.......it took a long while, but I did get them. so if you order from him, just be patient, as it will take a while. mine nearly took 2 months, becasue it got held up in russian customs, and the distance it had to go through. if you are the impatient kind then maybe you shouldn't buy from him.

I would buy  from him again.....his products are as advertised.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I have bought a few items from Andrei. No problems at all.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top