Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/4/2003 9:04:25 PM EDT
Heym ( if I can interupt the SAI bashing for a sec..  Who has floor plates for sale.  Used to be Hesse, figured out I need them in my MADDI as it only has 4 USA parts.  ( PG H-T-S )  Might as well buy in bulk. Vulcan?  Link?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Mg34ss

http://www.rpbusa.net/ak.html

$3.25 each for floor plate and follower.

I bought mine from ACE limited, I think 4 sets for $20 delivered.  I do not know if they have them. Call them if interested.
http://www.riflestocks.com/index.html

They are made by FSE - They work great!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#2]
TAPCO  www.ak-47.net/tapco/index.html if the link works it will go to a page with their special prices on US followers.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 4:09:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:38:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Ya gotta have 5 parts. The century Maddi came with the usual HTD package, and a small cap mag with a floor plate, and a USA pistol grip. That would be 5.  But I have an imported pistol grip I want to use on it, (down to three parts, if I use a diffrent mag than the one that came with the gun) so I still need one more part, after the piston. The follower will be enough to keep it legal. I have 4 mags, so for $8, all the mags are converted and I'm legal.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#7]
HEH - your maadi must have real nice wood-
or did you forget about US stock parts?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top