Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2003 7:37:56 AM EDT
I just got off the phone with Chris at AK USA. The AK-104 replica he is building me was supposed to have a Hesse block since that was what was available at the time. However, in the past couple days, a number of Bulgarian front sight blocks that are the originals for AK102's, 104's, and 105's have arrived at Kvar. Chris said he is having a bunch of them expidited to him, and my SBR-ready AK-104 will be delayed a little longer as this original piece will now be installed. It's hard being patient once again, but for the chance to have more of what I want, it's worth it. The blocks are $80, and they've got a picture under the spare parts section of the website. When I get my rifle, I'll try and get some pictures up, but it's gonna be about 2-3 more weeks he said.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#1]
interesting, I believe someone once told me that Gucciano was sitting on a pile of these, I wonder if there is any connection.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think that Gucci Goo is sitting on anything other than his victims parts - all that noise about lazer alingment, authnetic arsensal assembly, cryllic stamping etc was and is just Bull Shit. He is a Con Artist pure and simple.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this the one?

Link Posted: 5/2/2003 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#4]
That's it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I am working on gettting a bunch straight from Russia. Mostly to resell. Also some Soviet era front trunnions with Tula and Izhmash markings. Dont have any ETA or price yet. My supplier in Russia is still checking. I do have about 10 Russian laminate stock sets inbound though.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't think that Gucci Goo is sitting on anything other than his victims parts - all that noise about lazer alingment, authnetic arsensal assembly, cryllic stamping etc was and is just Bull Shit. He is a Con Artist pure and simple.  

You forgot the CRYO TREATMENTS.

You can bet your ass that anybody that PAID EXTRA for that DID NOT GET IT!

Total fraud.

Mike
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey guys? There are currently existing other threads dealing with the well-established fact of SAI's issues. This posting I made I don't want to turn into another one of those, as it is about the new Front Sight Blocks from Bulgaria that we can NOW HAVE! How people have been wanting one of the AK-Shorties? To tell everyone the truth, I am actually kinda shocked, as it seemed for a long time people were askingall kinds of questions about them on this and other boards, trying to find them. Romanian AIM carbines, Modified Krinkov blocks, and homemade conversions of 90 blocks were done to obtain this type rifle. Now that the real thing is here, is there anyone else planning on making use of them?
Stottman, do you know of anything different between Bulgarian ones or Russian? My understanding is that several people have tried to get them from Russia for a long time, with noluck due to the Clinton agreement. That's why we haven't had this option before. How arehis different?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I am having my Russian dealer look for them. Also I am in Germany, so no worries on shipping to me. Besides, these are parts for Saigas right? People need them to convert their Saigas to Ak104 clones.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Point taken chwi548, sorry for the high jack.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Bulletslap, not a problem...:) I know how tensions are with that situation. So, who all is even thinking about these sight blocks? Anyone thinking about building ones with them at all? Or does everyone like the standard sights better?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top