Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/4/2003 8:04:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll look in the morn. If I have it it is yours (to borrow) .

Mark
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:10:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't see why it wouldn't, other than you would have to ensure the hole is drilled perfectly on axis with the sq stock.  By using a rod and threading it, the process is simplified, IMO.  I just threaded a 3/16 steel rod and tried this on a FAL.  It works like a charm, except I need a slightly thicker rod.  3/16 is just barely thick enough for a 12-28 die to thread.  It wiggled a little, but verified the concept.  This should be a good way to line up the FS assy for those that are replacing the neutered Romy ones with the KVAR threaded one or just want to straighten out a crooked sight.

PS-My second bulgy kit is at UPS.  I got this one from KVAR.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top