GO BUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
GO BUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go, Go, Go, Bucks !!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Go..............uhm, who ever the hell Ohio State is playing.

(someone had to hate Ohio State here)
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Die Ober, Die !!!!!!!

GO BUCKS!!!! GO BUCKS !!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#5]
OSU ROCKS!!!

Clarett runs to make it 14-7 before 1/2 time!!

GreyGhost is going to owe me a 30 rounder in about an hour from now!!!!

I can feel it. Anyone else hear the Buckeye Thunder right now???

It's going to be a long ride back to Miami tonight.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Dorsey was only sacked 9 times the whole season in 13 games. Bucks nail him twice in the first half. BOOOOOM!

He only threw 10 interceptions the whole year. Bucks took 2 away from him in the first half. BOOOOM!

Did Miami even break double digits for rushing during the first half? HAHAHAH
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Die Ober, Die !!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Sheez Louise!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a nerve wracking fourth quarter.......

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I bet MaGahee is waiting for the pain shot now.....That had to hurt like hell....
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Screw the Bucks. Oh-HI-HO sucks. Go Miami!

Edited to add that I could care less about college football. You think the mafia is bad, what about the NCAA? They make millions off this crap, and the players don't get jack (free education, I know, but WTF do they major in most of the time? Afro-Indian Studies? Physical Education? Give me a break).

themao
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Didn't they say Craig Krenzel (quarterback OSU) was studying Molecular Genetics?  Supposed to be a doctor when it's all over....

KF
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#13]
buckeyes = assclowns
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Didn't they say Clarett was studying Micro Genetics?  Supposed to be a doctor when it's all over....

KF

Micro Genetics? That's a good one. Maybe microbiology but genetics within itself implies molecular biology nowadays.

Anyway, maybe he will be. Is he from Ohio State or Miami? Either school will let him in, and both are OK actually.

themao
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:55:41 AM EDT
[#16]
PHOENIX, Ariz. -- So far, the dumbest question asked leading up to Friday's Fiesta Bowl has dealt with the intelligence of Ohio State quarterback Craig Krenzel.

"Do you like being called smart?"

You mean, Krenzel should have replied, as opposed to being a moron?

The national media that has descended upon the desert is milking all it can out of the fact Krenzel is a molecular genetics major, even asking the pre-med scholar-athlete what his grade point average was this past semester.

"It was only a 3.3 (on a 4.0 scale) ... I didn't have as much time as I'm used to with, obviously, all that went on this season," Krenzel said. "I caught myself spending more time preparing for a game than a quiz or a test. But I'm happy with what has happened."

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:28:01 AM EDT
[#17]
[troll mode on] Ohio State cheated. [/troll mode off]

I guess I am smarter than the OSU QB, I had a 3.333 grade average!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Watched it at a bar with about 50 people that included one solitary loud Miami fan who made the win much sweeter. I am not even much of a football fan but this guy  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:05:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't know how someone could study and play college football. One of my buddies who ended up at Michigan elected not to wrestle (he went to state 4 times in a row and won twice in his weight class for MO, ~160 lbs). The reason was that they train something like 6-8 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Hell, with premed studies where I went, I was studying or in class from like 9 AM until midnight evey damn day pretty much. My social life sucked.

My GPA was 3.82, and it got whacked because of Organic Chemistry II and a few engineering classes I took.

themao
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top