Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 3:24:59 PM EDT
What are my options?I know I cant do an Underfolder but what are my options on side folders?Thanks!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#2]
From the looks of it I quess you just remove the rear trunion and replace with this stock?How bad or easy is this installation?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Its a tough job to remove the old rivets without damaging the receiver.Troy at In Range does excellent AK work and is an all around good Guy.E-Mail him or give him a call.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't forget you can always get the Ace sidefolder www.riflestocks.com

Basically it would look like the stock on my MAK-90 below, but you would have the receiver block that allows the stock to fold.

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
RotDorn
     Ok the stock you posted has caught my eye.How do you install it??Im replacing my stock tang so lets assume its there.Tell me more!!Tell me more!!
This is my first post as a team member so hook a brutha up.LOL..
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top