Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/30/2002 7:24:29 PM EDT
Well the F-150 just got a new friend.  I was think cheap and what says cheap like a Russian AK Saiga.  Picked it up for 249.95 out the door.  Then I was looking for some extra mags, got tooo haaavvee mmmooooree maaagggs, does any one seen the prices on these? the cheapest I've seen is 18.99 at CDNN.  What the hell, these are just 10rd mags.  Preban? no Dipped in gold? No.  So I need some help has anyone seen 223 mags cheaper?
Thanks Ryan
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#1]
$249 and you picked a single stack Saiga?

$269 plus shipping and transfer, around $300 out the door and you have a SAR which takes highcap mags...

Any particular reason you went Saigo?  Private sale?
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, the reason I choose the Saiga was it was cheap. So if someone walks off with it, I'm not crushed. Two, wanted a semi-auto because my shoulder,football injury from highschool, like knees feel it when its cold. Third, no "evil" features, have two bulgarian kits on the way for that.  Number 4, its going in a pick-up in EASTERN Washington, ten inches of rain, lots of dust, sand silt soil, I don't clean my pick-up out, so I'm not going to clean this gun often.
Number 5, If I can't hit it with a ten rounds 223 out to 250 yards, I didn't want to kill it that bad. These are my reason
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
So, you get chicks with this rifle?

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 4:00:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 4:31:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sounds reasonable to me.

That boy actually put some good thought into his choice, didnt he?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#7]
No chicks to speak of in this pick-up, wife says that time is over. But I did have a 1992 pick up, a little red chevy short box sport 4X4 that I almost had to buy new springs for.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top