Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Belloc,

Can you tell me how you got the lower tang on your SLR-95...I've got an Ironwood Designs stock set on my SLR-95 (it has a mounting bracket on the inside of the receiver and a bolt that goes through the middle of the buttstock to hld it in place)

Been wanting to put a lower tang on my SLR-95 so I can put a black synthetic stock set on it....Any info would be greatly appriciated...

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Belloc,

Can you tell me how you got the lower tang on your SLR-95...I've got an Ironwood Designs stock set on my SLR-95 (it has a mounting bracket on the inside of the receiver and a bolt that goes through the middle of the buttstock to hld it in place)

Been wanting to put a lower tang on my SLR-95 so I can put a black synthetic stock set on it....Any info would be greatly appriciated...

It's an illusion. It's not really attached to anything but the stock. I'm waiting for AK-USA to get some machine in that will enable them to mill out the lower tang slot.

For more info:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=76&t=53728
HTH
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
USMC03,  Check out the thread in the Bulgarian section that I started "SLR-95 conversion".  

There has been some great responses that will help answer your questions.  Pictures of this proceedure will be posted soon.  

Semper Fi!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top