Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/28/2002 8:37:12 PM EDT
Well I went to the funshop today looking to see what was to be had.Ive been looking for a Glock and have been thinking about an SKS for awhile.I got some SKS detachable 30 rounders in on a trade not to long ago and needed an SKS to go with it.Well I got to the shop and they had 3 SKs.One took the AK mags for 400.00,one Poly SKS for 200.00 and a China Sport Norinco for 180.00.I liked the one that took the AK mags but Im not spending 400 for a SKS,the POLY was nice but 200 is still alittle steep for an SKS to me.The Norinco had Box,Ammo Chest Vest??,Strippers,Oilers,Sling,Cleaning Kit,Inst Book and Two Boxes of Norinco Ammo.I got him down to 170.00 and he paid the Taxes.I also picked up a Sec Gen Glock 17 with Hi Cap for 375.00.All in All I think I did OK.Im gonna shoot the SK tommorro and see how I like it.See what these damn AKs have done to me.I swore Id never own a Commie gun and now Ive got three.Plus Im going Tues to pick up the NHM91.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:40:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to "AK Mania"

Post some photos of your NHM91 when you pick it up.

Take care,

KF
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:34:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Just bought a Yugo SKS still in the the cosmo for the same price. It also came with the goodies.  Does have teak stock and the evil mounted bayonet.  I have a Saiga 7.62X39 Nylon sporter that will feed the AK mags with side scope mount. I have a pop24 lighted recticle as well as the 3X9 dustcover mount set up. Mounted a metal bipod on the front so it looks mean, feeds well, but shame the 7.62X39 drops like a rock after 300. Still a fun shooter though.

Congrats on the SKS. That's about as good a deal as I've seen on that model around here.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:06:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Campy
    It doesnt have the Barrel Nut so its the pinned barrel right.I remember someone telling me the threaded barrel has the barrel nut but this gun was the best looking of all three and Im a Acc nut so when I seen all it come with I scooped it up.Also being the cheapest of the three didnt hurt either.LOL.I also remember the 69.00 SKS.Years ago when I was in the Gaurd.One of the fellas in my Unit was selling them for 75.00 with 1/2 case of ammo but I didnt want one of them damn cheap Commie guns at any price.Man how times change.We all know what they say aboubt hindsight.

Krink
   Ill post the pics as soon as I pick it up.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I want one of these !

Pretty Huh ?  
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Still, I would have bought guns that were more reliable.  SKSs and Glocks are both notorious for their lack of reliability.  I will buy them both from you for the price you paid AND I'll pick up the shipping charges too.

I'm just that kind of a guy.
Good buys!!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Gee Thanks Tate.Since your doing me such a favor Ill throw in that Jam O Matic AK in also.LOL.Thanks Buddy,45B10
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I want one of these !

www.miltecharms.com/mtsks45.jpg

Pretty Huh ?  

This one was $129

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top