BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/22/2002 8:44:11 PM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=121&t=155939

Here's a few of my toys:

And of course, besides the snook linked above, my tarpon:

I'm only pissed that the fishing guide wouldn't let me hold the damn thing. He was desperate for the picture. At least, I got to revive it myself.

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Themao,  Here are my rifles.  Soon to be more!

Link Posted: 11/23/2002 4:55:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Themao, nice little gold fish you got there.

Its as big as you, was it much trouble to bring in?  

Nice AK BTW.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:44:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Capitalist,  Thanks for trying to help me out.  I just learned how to post pictures, but I guess I did'nt learn very well.  

Let's try this again!

Themao,  How much did that big ass sucker weight?

Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:06:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Obe, it took me 2.5 hours to bring that Tarpon in. I essentially used bass tackle with 17 lb Ande Tournament fishing line. It was pretty funny. If you look behind me and the guide, there's these million dollar homes and shit in this bay, where we trolled for these fish using freshly caught live bait from the sea. So, as these yachts and stuff were coming in, they would move out of the way for us, as this fish would literally take us for a ride. Not bad for something that weighs only 100 lbs. My wrists got a good work out after that experience.

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Themao, nice catch.  Sounds more like work than fun but I am sure it was worth it once you got it in the boat. Wander if any of the YUPPIE snobs were mad at you for hurting the poor defenceless animal?

I only have about 130 pounds on that fish, I would have had to strap myself to the seat.

BTW, when you revived the fish, was it mouth to mouth?  
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Some weapons I wish I still had....

Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Actually, all the yuppies were POed that they could never catch those fish, while I was in the process of catching one!

And no, I didn't do mouth-to-mouth on the Tarpon (remember silly, it has GILLS not lungs) . Good grief. Are all Austrians that stupid?

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#9]
When it comes to fish I would say we are.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top