Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2002 8:27:51 PM EDT
I now have 10 loaded 30 rounders and another 5 boxes(100rnds)thats not in Mags.Is this gonna be enough ammo for my next range session?The last 150 rounds lasted all of about 15 minutes.So does 300 mean I can shoot for 30 minutes?LOL!!Looks like Im gonna have to get a case since Ive learned the BUMP.So anyway how many rounds do you guys usually take to the range when your taking the AK with ya??
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 8:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know...  Haven't fired my new AK SAR-3 yet.  Soon.  Very soon....

Link Posted: 11/21/2002 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Each time I go to the range, I usually pound out 150 rounds. They won't let me "rapid fire" though. Just make sure you don't bump fire too fast, cause otherwise you'll turn your AK into molten steel.

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
If I have one AK with me I bring about 180 good for 6 mags full.If I have 2 I bring double.One of these days me and a friend o mine are going to buy a case and burn it in a day
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
edited...to be in a different thread
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top