Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2002 12:17:57 PM EDT
Went to the range today to sight in my Cobra.Had it mounted solid to rifle untill I fired a few rounds thru it.When I went to Adjust the sight it was loose where it mounts to rifle.Fliped the lever back and relocked it.Same thing again.Loosened up after a few rounds.Bought this sight used and didnt get any instuctions with it so and help on how to fix this would help.Also any help with sighting it in would help also.Its shooting about 6in left and no matter which dial I turn nothing changes POI.It wasnt all bad though.Took the Cobra off and learned the BUMP.Man 6 30S sure go quick but it was all good.Thanks,45B10
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep that helps alot!THANKS!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top