Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/9/2002 5:01:39 AM EDT
Any Ideas on how to install a AK-74 pin on break ? I installed mine as per instructions and after about 20 rounds found it down range hehe. Re installed it with a home made solid pin and tried to silver solder it but have not tried it. Any help would be most welcome :)
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 4:54:25 AM EDT
[#2]
It mounts on the front sight base. Instructions say remove pin install brake then replace pin with new rolled pin. This is my second brake the
first one had four set screws and even with locking compound it would not stay on. As soon as the barrel heated up, like after shooting a 40 round mag at double tap it would come loose.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top