Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2002 10:52:13 AM EDT
After a busy day of holding back the evil Anglo-American invaders in France, I was summoned to assist at the gun show in Lancaster Ohio this past Sunday.

I had no sooner walked behind the table when this guy walked buy with a nice Chi-com SKS.  Out of curiosity, I asked him how much he was selling it for.  His reply $50.  I wasn't sure I heard him correctly so I asked again. -$50.  So started talking to him and found it had been left to him by a realtive who had died.  It seems the relative had apparently bought it when theywere a dime a dozen. (Remember those days?) He told me that his relative had told him he paid under $100 for it and figured since it was used it wouldn't be worth that much money.

I told time I would buy it if he would allow me to break it down to look at it.  He siad he didn't care. I took it down and it was used, but in fine shape.  Gave the kid $50 and he walked out the door happy, and I sat there with a HUGE smile on my face.

Yes my friends, there are deals still out there.

(yes I has the sheriff run a check on it afterwards).

Sorry, but I had to gloat. This was too good not to share.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#1]
nanny,nanny,boo boo.........
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Good deal obershutze916

Link Posted: 11/4/2002 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top