Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2002 10:11:03 AM EDT
I'm not registered over at GunsNet, so I'll put this here.

About a year ago I bought a VEPR2 in .223 from my dealer (Four Seasons Firearms, Woburn, MA).

I didn't get to shoot it for a few months and when I did I was getting horrible FTE's. I tried a few self fixes, thorough cleanings, making sure everything seemed right inside. But I'm far from an expert.

Anyway, I finally contacted Robinson and they told me to send it back.

Long story short: Four Seasons paid for the shipping, Robinson had it for about a month and when it came back, well, just beautiful. Thing shoots like a dream.

I wrote a thank you to Alex and told him that I would recommend his company to all who would listen, so that's what I'm doing here. Thanks to my dealer and to Robinson I have a scary looking AK that functions flawlessly, eats any kind of ammo I want to give it and none of this cost me a dime beyond my original purchase price. Frigging professional work all the way around if you ask me.

This is absolutely what separates the men from the boys.

Thanks again Alex. And to all involved.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 4:43:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:40:10 AM EDT
[#2]
robarms is 1st class all the way. my vepr 2 rocks!
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:45:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree.  Alex Robinson is a great guy.  How many people who own gun companies actually answer emails from the customers personally?

-not many.

I want a RobArm expeditionary rifle in a bad way.

-SS
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Alex and Patty Johnson are first class.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top