Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/3/2002 8:20:00 PM EDT
Sorry if this is a beaten to death subject, but I need to know.  

I know a guy with a wasr just like mine.  He says that his barrel isn't threaded, but I seem to remember that you guys said the wasr's were. he says that it's just like an unthreaded SAR-1, and that I would need a set screw type. I can't imagine them welding a muzzle nut on there if it wasn't threaded. I'm just about to order a brake, and this information is vital.  I suppose I could crack the weld to see, but I don't want an illegal firearm until the brake arrives and I weld it on.  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 5:37:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks CAMPY! I almost feel as if I'm abusing my AK forum privleges asking such crap.  Anyway, do you think there is enough material there to thread?  And if so, where do you recomend that I find a 14mmR die (maybe midway)?

Thanks a million.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top