Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/28/2002 9:12:18 AM EDT
For removing the general discussion and AK logo for this forum, which has all but killed this site??? Seems as if the "Ol mighty buck syndrome" has hit just about all the boards these days. SAD!  
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 9:23:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I think the reason was to get the AR & AK  side GD people to all come together.  We would see their trafic, and they would see ours.  I have seen new people come over here, but I don't think it has had the desired effect IMO.

It has seemed rather slow over here lately.

Link Posted: 9/28/2002 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Really needs an AK logo, IMHO.

Course that's easy for me to say since I don't have to do the work.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a whole thread about our logo about a month ago. We accused the imperialist pigs on the AR side of holding us down.  Then we sent Themao after them, twice.  They didn't understand.  Looks like it will be a while.  Probably as long as it will take to find out about the LEGP AK.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#4]
RUNNING DOG CAPITALIST SWINE!!!
OPPRESSORS OF THE MASSES!!!
THE WILL OF THE PROLETARIAT WILL NOT BE THWARTED IN THE CLASS.....I...MEAN..UM...LOGO STRUGGLE!

WE WILL BUG YOU!(pounds on keyboard with $180 New Balance running shoe)
CEASELESSLY!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#9]
This site is currently working on an AK LEGP, and we cant even get our own logo.  Pretty messed up.  I have confidence that we will eventually get our own logo, but we will need to wait for it like we are for the LEGP.  

Please tell me I'm right!

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe I need to resort to a different brand of AR15 vs. AK-47 warfare. How about that I say the M-16 was just as imperialistic and evil as the AK-47 given all the foreign interventions by our government the past 40 years?

I still like the taxation argument better.

Really though, Goatboy is probably deep in work. I rather see the LEGP come out before the logo.

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:55:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I rather see the LEGP come out before the logo.

Me too!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#12]
themao,  Do it! Do it!  Use them both.  That was some funny shit!  Post it on the AR site.  Just a little harmless fun. The logo bugs the crap out of me but I would also like to see the LEGP first.  

I hope the wait is not too long!  

Damn I gotta go this M4 is staring at me.[>Q]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top