Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/4/2002 10:12:08 AM EDT
I am considering doing business with Chris from AKUSA and was wondering if I could get some feedback about this company from you guys. I have talked with him once through email and he seems to be the man to do businness with.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Everyone over on the DARK SIDE (ak-47.net) seem to like him. Check out the Russian forum for old posts about it.

I've spoken to him twice about the .223 AK-101, while he was actually testing it. I decided against it, on the basis that it doesn't use original .223 mags (Bulgie waffles or Weigers).

Then, I was going to get a AK-103 from him........but these evil people here on AR15.com made me hold onto my wallet until the LEGP AK variant comes out.

Gary at SAI looks like he'll have a .223 version in the works, so it looks like I'll be waiting in line for that rifle, unless I get ancy and want the AK-103 irregardless.

Point is, I'd advise you to wait and see what rifles, features they're offering, and if you (and I) don't like them, I'm giving Chris a call.

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Campy, AK-USA is not Arsenal Kazanlak. They do a conversion of the Izmash Saiga rifle, which is stamped. Krebs does this conversion too.

Here's the AK-103 by Krebs; scroll down, the title got messed up:

www.cruffler.com/review-December-00.html

Here's the .308 Saiga (AK-108):

www.cruffler.com/Features/FEB-02/review-February-02.html

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top