Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2021 9:22:04 PM EDT
Hello

I was given a plate carrier so I bought plates.  I was looking for way to have magazines on the front or a way to carry magazines it was moll webbing. I will try to upload pictures.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I use an old school, 80s to 90s era LBE with tacos that I just sling over my carrier. Tacos are great because I can use the same rig for FAL, AK, AK74, and AR mags.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:18:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use an old school, 80s to 90s era LBE with tacos that I just sling over my carrier. Tacos are great because I can use the same rig for FAL, AK, AK74, and AR mags.  
View Quote

Yep...... I like taco's on my place carrier as well I also have old combloc chest rigs too simple and cheap.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I also have an old school Bulgarian one that I use for my 74
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I use Tacos on chest rigs and belts, that way I don't have to swap pouches when switching between guns.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top