Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2020 11:53:02 AM EDT
Has anyone ever heard or done a selector mod for the Franklin BFS trigger so it looks like a more traditional AK selector? I keep hearing about it being done but cannot find any info on it at all if it even has been done.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
@BIKERGUYFORLIFE

You are new here and should not be posting utube videos until you have been a member for a while and become a participant of this and other forums.

You cannot do any selling (see strike out below) of services, swapping, buying ect in forum posts.

I suggest you go back and read the Conduct Code you agreed to when you became a member here.  Code of Conduct

I see any more utube links, I will remove them for now. I left the first 2 I saw, this third one violated the COC in too many ways. dryflash3

tell me what you want i can do it cheap
biker for life youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQEytFmXgk link disabled

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:22:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Boogie hook is what you seek.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:59:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@BIKERGUYFORLIFE

You are new here and should not be posting utube videos until you have been a member for a while and become a participant of this and other forums.

You cannot do any selling (see strike out below) of services, swapping, buying ect in forum posts.

I suggest you go back and read the Conduct Code you agreed to when you became a member here.  Code of Conduct

I see any more utube links, I will remove them for now. I left the first 2 I saw, this third one violated the COC in too many ways. dryflash3

tell me what you want i can do it cheap
biker for life youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQEytFmXgk link disabled

View Quote

I guess it's like building street cred.

While it may suck, the intent is to keep out those who just come on here to test the legal waters (think entrapment), start trouble, etc. Be patient.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top