Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2016 5:47:13 AM EDT
Found one locally and think it would be a good candidate to make a tacticool AK out of.
What is the general opinion of them?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:15:08 AM EDT
[#1]
its just a wasr with the fsb/gb combo and the magpul furniture.Anyone who owns one or has used one seems to like it just fine.AKou has a  video review up on one you can check out
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
They're well made AKs that will last a long time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out reviews of the M+M M10-762....it's what the RH10s were originally going to be, supposedly (though M+M indicated at SHOT that they would be resuming importation, so who knows how they settled the lawsuit). I love my M10, as do a lot of folks who have them. Same rifle, different furniture.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check out reviews of the M+M M10-762....it's what the RH10s were originally going to be, supposedly (though M+M indicated at SHOT that they would be resuming importation, so who knows how they settled the lawsuit). I love my M10, as do a lot of folks who have them. Same rifle, different furniture.
View Quote

This right here^^^^^

Snag that rifle OP, you'll love it, still kicking myself for selling my M10.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top