Hot Link
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RyJones:

Originally Posted By Henny:

Originally Posted By jefflebowski:

Originally Posted By Henny:

Best thread since the Pat Rogers AR parts breaking thread!

Link?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/360169_What_Parts_Break_in_a_Carbine_Course_____Thread_summaries_are_on_pages_48_49.html  

Sorry I'm on my phone and it's not letting me hot link.

Hot Link
Thank you Ry!

Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:39:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By HendersonDefense:
V/R

edited for grammatical errors

http://i.imgur.com/9bnk1Hi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NxPpNXT.jpg
View Quote

That's great!  I have a few AK's that were built on Armory USA receivers.  They were it before NoDak.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 12:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
This thread seems to contradict the military guy in GD who claims AK's can't run more than 4-5k rounds before suffering from reliability issues/ parts breakage.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 6:23:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By the1919man:
This thread seems to contradict the military guy in GD who claims AK's can't run more than 4-5k rounds before suffering from reliability issues/ parts breakage.
View Quote

Rest assured, he's very wrong.  Either ignorance or agenda.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Very interesting look behind the curtain. The Vepr 12 info is particularly interesting to me. Let us know what you see if you guys end up running other Veprs. I'd be interested to see if they have the same issues as you've see with RPDs.

Are you running any RPKs?  

I'm definitely going to have to find time the next time I'm in Vegas to stop by (and hopefully get a tour of the back as well)!
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I apologize for not doing any updates. We've have been overwhelmed with all the tourist traffic hitting town and losing some of our staff to annual training. I will get some questions answered soon!

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Thesandstonefiles:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thesandstonefiles:

Not entirely. If it's who I think it is...the U.S. did pay for new AMD-65's for the ANP which were absolute garbage.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 8:42:11 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Have you ever wondered why there are no pictures of all those broken AKs  
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is an example of a broken upper rail that occurred yesterday. The shooter was on the line and the weapon malfunctioned half way through a magazine. The RSO noticed the bolt lifting up on one side after the top cover popped off. He grabbed a new AK from the rack and when he finished up with the customer, brought this AK back to the armorers.

This is another AK that has been on the line since we opened and used for FWT at Ft Polk prior to that. Some of you guys have inquired about ejector wear and you can clearly that the ejector is still very much in spec.

V/R
Ron

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks again for the great thread!
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 12:28:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:14:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Awesome thread!  I'll never come close to these round counts, but great info.  I'll look you guys up when I'm in Vegas in January.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Thank you for this thread. (And the others too)  Excellent info.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:09:49 PM EDT
[#16]
when you mentioned the wasr, would it be something like this model?

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/cai-ak-47-wasr-10-7-62x39mm-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 12:34:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HendersonDefense] [#17]
It seems we have a pattern for stamped receivers to fail along the top rail. Here's another WASR that cracked yesterday and initially the RSO that it was a kaboom but when I inspected it, it was clearly a cracked rail. When it cracked, it kept the bolt in the rearward position but the trunion and bolt were intact.

This AK went on the line December 2012 and other than a change of furniture and new bolt installed, records reflect an unremarkable history. This compares to the other AK's that suffered from the same failure and that was around the two-year mark.

V/R
Ron

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#18]
So this seems like the AK IS pretty indestructible. I mean, there are armies who aren't going to put this much lead through a gun.  Not to mention I'm guessing these get full auto mag dumps?  I'm guessing the average joe's AK will last several family generations even if it sees multiple SHTF scenarios.

However it seems like a beefed up reciever might really make these last. Do you have any Mac 90's?  I thought they were suppose to have a beefed up reciever. Sorry if I missed you saying you do have these.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Here's a pic that demonstrates where we initially welded the receiver. I thought it was just a hot round that caused it to crack. There were no signs of over pressure or burning on the bolt, carrier or trunion area but after running the range for the last two and half years, nothing will surprise you. We used the plasma cutter to demil the weapon before removing it from the NFA registry.

After the other N-PAP's had issues we pulled them all. I am in no way saying that all Serbian weapons are prone to this or the older Yugos are of the same quality. I just know what happened to our rifles and we can't risk the liability of a catastrophic failure on the range. I know Century imports them and don't cast any fault on them either because all of the WASR's we get from them have all been home-run's.

If any of you guys are ever in Vegas and want to see the backside of the operation here at Battlefield Vegas, email me at [email protected]. We've brought back many Arfcommers for a tour of the back and how we keep this play moving.

http://i.imgur.com/Amp9f3o.jpg

V/R
Ron
View Quote

Great offer!
Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Henderson Defense built a AK for me from a Polish Underfolder kit I bought for $150 USD back in day. It is a fantastic rifle, and they did a great job. They have my business for years to come
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Here's something that we've never seen before. This weapon was first cleaned on 28 OCT 12 and it's fair to say at that time, it could have gone for at least 10-14 days without cleaning because we had only been open less than four weeks. It was used prior to that for foreign weapons familiarization courses at Ft Polk but the Army didn't like full-auto use. They wanted the soldiers to understand the weapon system as to take-down and fundamentals. Each soldier got two magazines and only half way through the second magazine were they allowed to switch the selector lever to full-auto and burst it. They were never abused.

That being said, this weapon easily has 100,000+ rounds through it and so far, it still has the original bolt and barrel. The headspace continues to remain within spec' and the receiver shows no signs of cracking, wear or fatigue.

We've had AR/M4 gas tubes erode away to the point where they just float around in the handguards (or just fall out of the railed handguards) and I thought that was another weak point of the M4 versus the AK. The AK's has continued to run and even the Chinese and early Bulgarian (maybe they still do, not sure) have gas vent holes in the gas tube so I am pretty confident that it would have continued to run. In fact, this weapon was still running perfectly prior to cleaning when one of my RSO who was assisting with maintenance noticed it (good catch Doug!).

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Interesting erosion, but it shouldn't hurt function.

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#24]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hcuVyTcITQ
View Quote

Better yet, get rid of the gas tube altogether:

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:
It will only work sporadically without it.  It guides the piston back into the gas block.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:

Originally Posted By Liquidmetal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hcuVyTcITQ

Better yet, get rid of the gas tube altogether:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgmfbAbP-Q

It will only work sporadically without it.  It guides the piston back into the gas block.

I didn't mean it literally.  I meant that the Vickers video is a better example of why the pics of the gas tube posted by Henderson were no big deal from a functional standpoint.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2015 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Each weapon has it's own maintenance log that records the last cleaning, who cleaned it, headspace and any parts that required replacing. The weapons, depending on model and volume on the range, are cleaned every 2-7 days. The MP5 SD's are the dirtiest of the weapons and the M-134 "miniguns" are probably the cleanest.

Because we are a business, we have several things we have to take into consideration. The cleaners and lubricants have to be safe and non-toxic for the employees to handle on a daily basis. Our ultrasonic tank is filled with Simple Green that a waste disposal company has no problem picking up. We were limited to what types of fluids they will dispose of and Simple Green was the best for employee safety and it can be picked and disposed of without concerns. One problem with ultrasonic cleaners (and I don't know if this is a Simple Green effect) is that copper deposits from barrels will re-deposit it self on any metal parts that sit to long in the solution. I once pulled out a MG42 top cover that looked like somebody plated it with dull copper because it was left in the tank over night.

As stated above, depending on the weapon, they get cleaned every 2-7 days. Weapons are inspected every morning and afternoon and that's also when they are lubed. We use Slip 2000 on all of our weapons. It's safe, non-toxic and keeps the weapons running properly. We keep a MSDS log of all the cleaning items within arms reach because of the OSHA and the Health District. They have both done inspections at our range and we haven't had a problem by following the rules. BTW, we even have to keep MSDS' on every type of round that we have inventory

I know some folks REALLY think that "their" brand of lubes and cleaners are the best but I can tell you that, in OUR experience, they have all worked about the same. When we first opened the range, we weren't up to speed on all the issues with OSHA, EPA and the Health District because we were relatively small. We used what we could afford and we spent more (what I felt was more than we needed) on some of the different lubes and cleaners that everybody raves about. We can't afford to just keep adding lube to guns and seeing how long it can go without cleaning like so many people do online. We have to maintain our weapons and a dirty weapon doesn't help with reliability. In fact, my oldest son (who works at our retail gun store) brags about he hasn't cleaned his M4 in over a year because the lube works so good. There's a reason he doesn't work at the range or maintain any of our weapons. He reads BS online and our range is far from a kid shooting 300-400 rounds once a month or so.

We've had plenty of rep's stop by and provide us with free samples and provide demonstrations (one even licked their product to show us it was "safe") but at the end of the day, it's about what works, how easy is it to dispose of and will OSHA or EPA have any issues with it.

BTW, I do suffer from a bit of dyslexia and sometimes when I'm typing, words and sentences look correct, even after proof-reading so if you see an edit, it's because I probably noticed a typo after the 7th time of reading it

V/R

Ron  

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By zwitterr:

What sort of cleaning/maintenance do you guys do?

Frequency, method of cleaning, method of lubrication, etc... curious what works best for extremely high round count guns.

Each weapon has it's own maintenance log that records the last cleaning, who cleaned it, headspace and any parts that required replacing. The weapons, depending on model and volume on the range, are cleaned every 2-7 days. The MP5 SD's are the dirtiest of the weapons and the M-134 "miniguns" are probably the cleanest.

Because we are a business, we have several things we have to take into consideration. The cleaners and lubricants have to be safe and non-toxic for the employees to handle on a daily basis. Our ultrasonic tank is filled with Simple Green that a waste disposal company has no problem picking up. We were limited to what types of fluids they will dispose of and Simple Green was the best for employee safety and it can be picked and disposed of without concerns. One problem with ultrasonic cleaners (and I don't know if this is a Simple Green effect) is that copper deposits from barrels will re-deposit it self on any metal parts that sit to long in the solution. I once pulled out a MG42 top cover that looked like somebody plated it with dull copper because it was left in the tank over night.

As stated above, depending on the weapon, they get cleaned every 2-7 days. Weapons are inspected every morning and afternoon and that's also when they are lubed. We use Slip 2000 on all of our weapons. It's safe, non-toxic and keeps the weapons running properly. We keep a MSDS log of all the cleaning items within arms reach because of the OSHA and the Health District. They have both done inspections at our range and we haven't had a problem by following the rules. BTW, we even have to keep MSDS' on every type of round that we have inventory

I know some folks REALLY think that "their" brand of lubes and cleaners are the best but I can tell you that, in OUR experience, they have all worked about the same. When we first opened the range, we weren't up to speed on all the issues with OSHA, EPA and the Health District because we were relatively small. We used what we could afford and we spent more (what I felt was more than we needed) on some of the different lubes and cleaners that everybody raves about. We can't afford to just keep adding lube to guns and seeing how long it can go without cleaning like so many people do online. We have to maintain our weapons and a dirty weapon doesn't help with reliability. In fact, my oldest son (who works at our retail gun store) brags about he hasn't cleaned his M4 in over a year because the lube works so good. There's a reason he doesn't work at the range or maintain any of our weapons. He reads BS online and our range is far from a kid shooting 300-400 rounds once a month or so.

We've had plenty of rep's stop by and provide us with free samples and provide demonstrations (one even licked their product to show us it was "safe") but at the end of the day, it's about what works, how easy is it to dispose of and will OSHA or EPA have any issues with it.

BTW, I do suffer from a bit of dyslexia and sometimes when I'm typing, words and sentences look correct, even after proof-reading so if you see an edit, it's because I probably noticed a typo after the 7th time of reading it

V/R

Ron  

Great info...thank you for taking the time..

The copper plating on metal parts is mostlikly because of electroplating... Meaning metal is bring charged,  in our shop just making sure the peice isn't touching the metal tub rectified the issue... We use rubber hangers and plastic strainers.  

Might help.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 4:30:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By tommytomaso:
Great info...thank you for taking the time..     The copper plating on metal parts is mostlikly because of electroplating... Meaning metal is bring charged,  in our shop just making sure the peice isn't touching the metal tub rectified the issue... We use rubber hangers and plastic strainers.  
 Might help.
View Quote

Thank you for the advice! I will pass it on to the armorers.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 7:43:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#29]

OK... here's something for all the guys with home-built guns. I built this gun probably 5-6 years ago, if not longer.

Here's a little backstory about it. This gun was used for Foreign Weapons Training that we were subcontractors for at Ft Polk. We were flying out of town twice monthly and needed an additional thirty AK's for training. We were training military personnel with AK's, PKM', RPK's, RPD's and SVD's and for some reason couldn't get any other AK's at the time (can't remember why).

This kit was not built the way almost everybody else builds them. The rivet holes were not dimpled, swell neck rivets weren't used and the cheap Hansen "bag of rivets for $3" were used with the exception of the rear trunion long rivets. I had to use the rivet trimmer for all the Hansen rivets and used a one of the rivet crushing jigs with the crushing arm that's used with a press. The rear rivet crusher was an even simpler design (can't remember the mfg?) that used a large large piece of square tube that you set the receiver in and on top of bucking plate. The top had a modified machine bolt the was also used with a press to crush the rivet. The two long rivets were factory Bulgarian rivets that I purchased from K-Var/Arsenal.

This rifle was pulled off the line today today because the RSO couldn't keep the top cover from falling off. He brought it to the armorer who right away tagged the weapon. He initially thought it was a broken rear trunion (he only scanned over it while working on the M-134 minigun) but I happened to be in the back an noticed that it wasn't a broken trunion but the rivet heads were shearing and actually cracked a portion of the receiver. The weapon has had a bolt and a slant brake replaced. Other than those two issues, the weapon has been unremarkable. Headspace is still within spec and no issues with putting rounds in center of the target. The six trunion rivets are still seated flat against the receiver with no evidence of shearing visualized. The five trigger guard rivets are also unremarkable. BTW, the serial number is below 4,100.

This is another weapon that has been part of the inventory even before opening the range. It would be fair to say this weapon had approximately 10,000 rounds through it prior to range duty and by judging from the maintenance log, we put an additional 60,000-70,000 rounds through it. We've had factory AK's lose rivets to include  one WASR, several Century M70AB72T's and a Norinco MAK-90 but they all were lost at the front trunion. This is the first AK to have an issue with the rear trunion.

V/R

edited for grammatical errors

http://i.imgur.com/9bnk1Hi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NxPpNXT.jpg

View Quote
Then rivots look like shit anyway, no wonder it had issues.

Did they look like that when they were new? My first rear trunion

Looked a hundred times better than that, and I did the rivots with a ball peen

Hammer

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:37:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HeavyMetal] [#30]
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:

Looked a hindered times better than that and I did the rivots with a ball peen
Hammer

View Quote

Did you read how many rnds these rifles are subjected to?

REMOVED:HM
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:09:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Sir,

Thank you for all your wonderful posts.  I've found 3 thus far:  the AK thread, the handgun thread, and the AR thread.  

Are there any other threads I haven't found?  

Do you have any IMI Galil info you'd like to share?  

Thanks again!  

Yog

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:16:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By Yog:

Sir,

Thank you for all your wonderful posts.  I've found 3 thus far:  the AK thread, the handgun thread, and the AR thread.  

Thanks again!  

Yog  
View Quote
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_24/447078_FN_products_handle_stress_VERY_well.html

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:33:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigMan74] [#33]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jh1990:
Sir,

Thanks again!  

Yog  
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_24/447078_FN_products_handle_stress_VERY_well.html

There is a 50 Barrett thread somewhere, my phone isn't letting me get to the link, can someone that knows about it post the link?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By BigMan74:

There is a 50 Barrett thread somewhere, my phone isn't letting me get to the link, can someone that knows about it post the link?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BigMan74:
Originally Posted By jh1990:
Sir,

Thanks again!  

Yog  

I shot a Galil Micro while I was there and could tell it definitely had some serious use on it, as did the mp5 and uzi. Someone shot the 50 while I was inside their little indoor range and it rocked my world.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 1:45:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Here is an example of a broken upper rail that occurred yesterday. The shooter was on the line and the weapon malfunctioned half way through a magazine. The RSO noticed the bolt lifting up on one side after the top cover popped off. He grabbed a new AK from the rack and when he finished up with the customer, brought this AK back to the armorers.

This is another AK that has been on the line since we opened and used for FWT at Ft Polk prior to that. Some of you guys have inquired about ejector wear and you can clearly that the ejector is still very much in spec.

V/R

Ron

http://i.imgur.com/oHjkZxb.jpg
View Quote

Buu buuu buuuut the shepherds hook is the bane of every AK existence!!!

Love the thread keep it going man!
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 7:35:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kyoami] [#37]
Links to all four of these threads:
AK FN Pistols AR15s
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 8:00:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Links to all four of these threads:
AK FN Pistols AR15s
View Quote

and Barrett
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:01:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HeavyMetal] [#39]
Originally Posted By RandyBox:

If this is what I'm going to be like when I get 18,000 posts, just shoot me now...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RandyBox:
Originally Posted By FREEFALLE7:

Looked a hindered times better than that and I did the rivots with a ball peen
Hammer

If this is what I'm going to be like when I get 18,000 posts, just shoot me now...
Removed:HM
I was posting from my iPhone after a jump, I was saying It looks like the rivots
  Were poorly formed in the first place.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 4:33:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By azerious58:

Buu buuu buuuut the shepherds hook is the bane of every AK existence!!!

View Quote

It's not as though you have a choice in an auto-sear equipped AK. The shepherds hook is integrated into the sear spring.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Sir,

Thanks again!  

Yog  
View Quote

The one thing we've lost on our Galil's as compared to AK's (both 7.62 and 5.56) are firing pins. I don't know why but we've replaced 3-4 firing pins (instances that I can think of) since we've opened. Galils get used daily but maybe 5-6 times a day max for the most part.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:34:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Smurgeon] [#42]
How are the SIG 550, 551, and 553's holding up?  What parts are you seeing fail on them if any?  I have a SIG 553 that I SBR'd and I am buying spare parts.  I don't image my volume of fire will come close to what your rifles experience, but it never hurts to be prepared for a possible failure.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Any Sig XI's in your line up?
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 12:23:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Smurgeon:
How are the SIG 550, 551, and 553's holding up?  What parts are you seeing fail on them if any?  I have a SIG 553 that I SBR'd and I am buying spare parts.  I don't image my volume of fire will come close to what your rifles experience, but it never hurts to be prepared for a possible failure.
View Quote

The only issues we've had with this platform is the recoil spring breaking. We've had two go down (we only have three) since we've opened and it was just the recoil springs that needed replacing.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#45]
i hated to hear about the zastavas and thats what brought me to your fine post. can you say if they were the thicker zastava receivers or the akm type. i am specifically interested in any yugo m92 information since that is my weapon.

i was stoked to hear about the milled rifles since i just added an sa m7 carbine to the fold
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 2DARK2C:
i hated to hear about the zastavas and thats what brought me to your fine post. can you say if they were the thicker zastava receivers or the akm type. i am specifically interested in any yugo m92 information since that is my weapon.

i was stoked to hear about the milled rifles since i just added an sa m7 carbine to the fold
View Quote

It's been a while since I read that particular post, but I believe he was referring to NPAPs, which use the same receiver as the M92.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 2:15:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Ron!

First, thanks a million for the info! We owe you!

So your milled AK's don't suffer the same failures as stamped and last longer between failures is that correct?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#48]
i really would like the details on the yugo failed rifles. i know that the op stated they were imported by century, so that would make me believe they were imported in single stack form. the opening of the mag well would be a potential point of failure. also in a similar fashion the early yugos had single stack bolts, maybe the full auto failures were a result.

and if the rifles were ordered as semi auto then there might be a difference in the factory specs for the receivers. i know the control in this case are the wasr rifles that were opened up and made as semi auto sporters, but still out perform the others.

does this just prove romania has better metallurgy or that zastava has weak steel and no/poor heat treat?

i wish that yall would tune up an m92 and rent it out, for science and so i could sleep at night!
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:52:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AEnemaBay] [#49]
Originally Posted By 2DARK2C:
i really would like the details on the yugo failed rifles. i know that the op stated they were imported by century, so that would make me believe they were imported in single stack form. the opening of the mag well would be a potential point of failure. also in a similar fashion the early yugos had single stack bolts, maybe the full auto failures were a result.

and if the rifles were ordered as semi auto then there might be a difference in the factory specs for the receivers. i know the control in this case are the wasr rifles that were opened up and made as semi auto sporters, but still out perform the others.

does this just prove romania has better metallurgy or that zastava has weak steel and no/poor heat treat?

i wish that yall would tune up an m92 and rent it out, for science and so i could sleep at night!
View Quote

Yugo failures are on page 2. They appear un-related to the magwell or bolt.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 11:09:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By jcwallace84:
Ron!

First, thanks a million for the info! We owe you!

So your milled AK's don't suffer the same failures as stamped and last longer between failures is that correct?
View Quote

Yes sir. We have yet to lose a milled receiver.

V/R
Ron
Page / 12
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top