Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2014 3:54:48 PM EDT
Seems as though there is a ex girlfriend that said he molested his own daughter. I like watching the show for the builds and dont believe he did it. There are lots of other news storys with more info but here is one.

http://m.wafb.com/wafb/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:8QTf7lPa
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
In on last page
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL- GAME CHANGAH!
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Neva ben dun befo
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#4]
This bullet is going to be a little harder to dodge. Damn, pretty sick if true.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish they would just go back to makeing cool AK's and showing that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Neva ben dun befo
View Quote

Not no mo
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck dude-- dupe two threads up.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

This isn't GD so it's not really a dupe as most people don't bother with GD
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lord knows I try and stay out of that teenage basement. Back on topic here. I sure hope he didnt do any of what has been said he did. And if he didnt the ex girlfriend needs to be sued and thrown in jail. Imho. The bad thing is he is branded a child molester eithrr way. Just to be accused of something like that is gonna follow him his whole life. I wonder if this is the last nail in his shop?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#10]
"Crimes against nature"?  WTF does that mean?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:17:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah...that show was seriously staged.  The crustly looks of Will were lame.  His older daughter rates a "single bagger"
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:42:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Chili with beans or maybe owning a Chrysler product?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:42:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

You have to love Louisiana.

§89.  Crime against nature

A.  Crime against nature is the unnatural carnal copulation by a human being with another of the same sex or opposite sex or with an animal, except that anal sexual intercourse between two human beings shall not be deemed as a crime against nature when done under any of the circumstances described in R.S. 14:41, 14:42, 14:42.1 or 14:43.  Emission is not necessary; and, when committed by a human being with another, the use of the genital organ of one of the offenders of whatever sex is sufficient to constitute the crime.

B.(1)  Whoever violates the provisions of this Section shall be fined not more than two thousand dollars, imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than five years, or both.

(2)  Whoever violates the provisions of this Section with a person under the age of eighteen years shall be fined not more than fifty thousand dollars, imprisoned at hard labor for not less than fifteen years nor more than fifty years, or both.

(3)  Whoever violates the provisions of this Section with a person under the age of fourteen years shall be fined not more than seventy-five thousand dollars, imprisoned at hard labor for not less than twenty-five years nor more than fifty years, or both.

C.  It shall be an affirmative defense to prosecution for a violation of this Section that, during the time of the alleged commission of the offense, the defendant was a victim of trafficking of children for sexual purposes as provided in R.S. 14:46.3(E).

Amended by Acts 1975, No. 612, §1; Acts 1982, No. 703, §1; Acts 2010, No. 882, §1; Acts 2012, No. 446, §1; Acts 2013, No. 83, §1.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me about it. I posted a thread in GD once and shortly followed a 72 hour ban lol.

Anyway, as if their reputation wasnt bad enough. I doubt they will recover from this.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#16]
System Message
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top