Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 34
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve got a lightly used (200 rounds through it) SGL 20-61 that I’m considering putting up for sale. Any advice on price would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a huge AK guy. I have one built from an East German parts kit from 1985. I was thinking I wanted to add a Chinese AK with type 3 receiver to my collection to go along with all of my Vietnam Era AR-15s. I don’t think I want to pay what the asking price on this kit is though. What’s it worth? And where else might I find a kit or rifle like it?

Link Posted: 5/28/2020 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Norinco AKM / 47S, Sile NY, NY import, 300xxx serial number, underfolder, three small spots of surface rust.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 10:10:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What’s a converted Saiga Legion in 5.45 going for these days? Four East German (I think) unmarked orange bakelite mags.
View Quote

For those interested, I sold this on gun broker for $2550.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Any idea what my Polytech rifle is worth?   It's a copy of the Valmet/Norinco Hunter.  
After a bit of research, I've determined that the Polytechs are a bit different from the Norincos.  You can spot them because they're not labeled as "Norinco", "Hunter", or "Sporter".  They have an orangeish hammer, and chrome lined barrel.  As best I can determine, these are California legal since they're not on the banned list.  

It's in great shape - probably around 80+%, and all original.  A few rub marks (this photo makes them appear worse).  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Thinning the herd on stuff I don't shoot.

Kit build AK 74, Circle 10, numbers matching. Its a non-original but correct (I think) Bulgarian chrome lined barrel.

I think this other grip is the correct one to go with it. I probably have the fcg somewhere.

NDS receiver.

Parkerized finish.

Optics rail from that guy that was making or importing all those correct rails 7 or 8 years ago I think. Should be correct to this gun but finish doesn't match it was riveted in later.

It would come with a circle 21 mag, that the closest I have to correct. Unless a plumb Izzy or scrubbed plumb would add more value. I think I've got quite a few of those circle 21 mags if they are worth much.

Pink flip flops not included.

I've been out of the AK game for a while. Whats it worth?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thinning the herd on stuff I don't shoot.

Kit build AK 74, Circle 10, numbers matching. Its a non-original but correct (I think) Bulgarian chrome lined barrel.

I think this other grip is the correct one to go with it. I probably have the fcg somewhere.

NDS receiver.

Parkerized finish.

Optics rail from that guy that was making or importing all those correct rails 7 or 8 years ago I think. Should be correct to this gun but finish doesn't match it was riveted in later.

It would come with a circle 21 mag, that the closest I have to correct. Unless a plumb Izzy or scrubbed plumb would add more value. I think I've got quite a few of those circle 21 mags if they are worth much.

Pink flip flops not included.

I've been out of the AK game for a while. Whats it worth?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/236406/image8_jpeg-1448782.JPG
View Quote

I just paid $1680 for a non-matching Bulgy build with a side folding triangle stock, original Bulgarian barrel, 5 Bulgarian mags, 2 East German Bakelite mags, bayonet, mag pouch, and sling. Backing out the cost of the mags and accessories at a conservative (low) estimate leave me all-in for the gun at around 1400ish.

I would say given the matching numbers, only 1 mag, and non folding stock I would put it around the same 1200-1400 range at least.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Curious as to what I have.

I bought this 15 or more years ago from a group buy on another old ak forum. I cant remember the name but I believe the froum gone now. anywhoo my friend paid a down payment for it and got a spot in line ended up not being able to afford it.

he talked me into taking his place in line so I bought, it shot  a mag through it, and stuck it in the back of the safe where it sat until last weekend when I discovered it again. (he had purchased the US Palm pistol grip, which I added when I got the rifle, I still have stock wood grip if that makes any difference)

I been trying to figure out what it is and seems to be a mix of russian and romanian parts, but its hard to be sure whats accurate info on the web... so I figured I would come to the experts. any help would be much appreciated.

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 3:29:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I've got an early ban era MAK90 with about 60 rounds through it (safe queen) Thumbhole stock, no flash hider, bayonet lug ground down. IOW, untouched by me.

I'm also wondering if this would be CA legal.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 5:46:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Arsenal SLR-107FR 7.62x39.  

Ergo Grip
Magpul VFG
Midwest Industries/US Palm Rail with Aimpoint H1 Micro
Surefire X300U
Surefire flash hider and unknown thread adapter.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 12:22:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Curious as to what I have.

I bought this 15 or more years ago from a group buy on another old ak forum. I cant remember the name but I believe the froum gone now. anywhoo my friend paid a down payment for it and got a spot in line ended up not being able to afford it.

he talked me into taking his place in line so I bought, it shot  a mag through it, and stuck it in the back of the safe where it sat until last weekend when I discovered it again. (he had purchased the US Palm pistol grip, which I added when I got the rifle, I still have stock wood grip if that makes any difference)

I been trying to figure out what it is and seems to be a mix of russian and romanian parts, but its hard to be sure whats accurate info on the web... so I figured I would come to the experts. any help would be much appreciated.

https://i.ibb.co/ng57pTc/Inked-Resized-20200613-080148-LI.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/zQmJy0K/Inked-Resized-20200613-080014-LI.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/ZfL31p3/Resized-20200613-080226.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/xLYM9d9/Resized-20200613-080058.jpg
View Quote
@LowRez
I believe you got the limited edition built by InRange (Troy Sellars) from the TheAKforum.net. It was called SER III.
I got my SER III rifle from a fellow in TheAKforum.NET and I paid $950 for it a year ago. Follow this link to obtain more information about your rifle.

Here is my SER III...
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#12]
edited
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
@LowRez
I believe you got the limited edition built by InRange (Troy Sellars) from the TheAKforum.net. It was called SER III.
I got my SER III rifle from a fellow in TheAKforum.NET and I paid $950 for it a year ago. Follow this link to obtain more information about your rifle.

Here is my SER III...
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50042923117_73cbc15afc_b.jpg
View Quote

Thanks for the info!!

BTW thats a nice rifle you have there.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Hi,

Just wondering what my Type 56S Spiker is worth.

I bought it new in 1986.  I still have the box and everything that came with it. The styrofoam is in poor shape and so is the box.

I might have put 50 rounds through it.  She is a safe queen and has some marks on the wood. There is the normal scratch from the safety lever. No rust at all and no shiny spots from rubbing.  Never carried or been in the woods.  Just shot from a bench once or twice.

Not sure of maker. Serial number is in the low 500's.  No factory codes.  There is a stamp on the barrel which might be the importer.

Thank you for any info you can provide.

Steve
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Hello all;
Part out/demil or 80% build;
I ve got a POS WASR 10 that has never fed, functioned correctly, bolt would bind with gas tube;
Long story short, can t fix and don t want to sell a bad gun, thinking of cutting receiver and starting over or selling without receiver, with barrel bolt, trunions, etc,
Gun is a factory build w factory receiver,
Bought used years ago
Thanks for any useful input
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Hello all;
Part out/demil or 80% build;
I ve got a POS WASR 10 that has never fed, functioned correctly, and bolt would bind until I polished receiver and changed gas tube.
Long story short, can t fix and don t want to sell a bad gun, thinking of cutting receiver and starting over or selling without receiver, with barrel bolt, trunions, etc,
Gun is a factory build w factory receiver,
Bought used years ago
Thanks for any useful input
Sorry about double posting,
Moderator please remove
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 3:23:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Any idea what my Polytech rifle is worth?   It's a copy of the Valmet/Norinco Hunter.  
After a bit of research, I've determined that the Polytechs are a bit different from the Norincos.  You can spot them because they're not labeled as "Norinco", "Hunter", or "Sporter".  They have an orangeish hammer, and chrome lined barrel.  As best I can determine, these are California legal since they're not on the banned list.  

It's in great shape - probably around 80+%, and all original.  A few rub marks (this photo makes them appear worse).  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126713/Hunter_386_TBD_jpg-1446064.JPG
View Quote

It's a Norinco Hunter - they all have the "386" marked receiver leading some to believe they are Poly Technologies imports where they are not.  This is a post ban rifle and is a type 2 variant as evidenced by the AKM style magazine release.  These were ~$500-$600 range until recently with gun prices in general shooting up.  I've seen them posted in the ~$800 range lately but cannot confirm if any have sold.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 3:33:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138987/IMG_20191207_193222_jpg-1491469.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138987/IMG_20191207_193100_jpg-1491472.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138987/IMG_20191207_193121_jpg-1491473.JPG

Hi,

Just wondering what my Type 56S Spiker is worth.

I bought it new in 1986.  I still have the box and everything that came with it. The styrofoam is in poor shape and so is the box.

I might have put 50 rounds through it.  She is a safe queen and has some marks on the wood. There is the normal scratch from the safety lever. No rust at all and no shiny spots from rubbing.  Never carried or been in the woods.  Just shot from a bench once or twice.

Not sure of maker. Serial number is in the low 500's.  No factory codes.  There is a stamp on the barrel which might be the importer.

Thank you for any info you can provide.

Steve
View Quote

You really need to add more pictures but here goes...  I have similar rifles and most have markings on the side of these boxes.  Some of the markings were stickers and may have come off over time but could be helpful.  It's likely an early import if no receiver markings.  IACO comes to mind but I don't think this is one of those since it would have a slightly different barrel marking. (SAC vs. LA) An early GLNIC or GSAD is my best guess at this point.  It almost looks like GLNIC from the barrel but not 100% certain from the picture.  Easily $3500+ for the right collector.  Some additional pictures would be good as would any markings on magazine floor plates.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:37:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You really need to add more pictures but here goes...  I have similar rifles and most have markings on the side of these boxes.  Some of the markings were stickers and may have come off over time but could be helpful.  It's likely an early import if no receiver markings.  IACO comes to mind but I don't think this is one of those since it would have a slightly different barrel marking. (SAC vs. LA) An early GLNIC or GSAD is my best guess at this point.  It almost looks like GLNIC from the barrel but not 100% certain from the picture.  Easily $3500+ for the right collector.  Some additional pictures would be good as would any markings on magazine floor plates.
View Quote

Wow.  Thank you.

What other pics would you like to see?  

I don't recall any markings on the magazine floor plates.  I will look and take pictures of those as well.

I'll try to get a better picture of the markings on the barrel and close up of the receiver and box.

I seem to recall a paper tag on the side but all it had was Type 56S and 7.62x39 and the serial number which is really low. 5XX if I remember right. It definitely does not have any importer or brands on it.  I do remember that.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#20]
What is the price range today of an SLR95? This one has no box but looks to be unfired.
No modifications, thumbhole stock.
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I’m genuinely interested in what this is worth after changing so much. It is a SAM7-UF that was converted to its current setup with a TDI arms adapter and rail system. Then it was coated in poly T2 and Np3 by robar with a magpul grip, fab defense stock and alg trigger. I’m not sure how it would be priced with the changes. Had around 2k rounds through it, but no clue what to price with the changes, they were done by robar, but at the same time it’s not original and I don’t know how much that would affect the price. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#22]
What's the going rate for a Century/Cugir RH-10. Barrel was shortened to 14.5, has genuine russian wood, and about 200 ish rounds through it. Picture is before the shortening, but with the russian wood. Thanks.

Just in case anyone was curious, I just sold it for $900. Pretty dang fair, I believe.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wow.  Thank you.

What other pics would you like to see?  

I don't recall any markings on the magazine floor plates.  I will look and take pictures of those as well.

I'll try to get a better picture of the markings on the barrel and close up of the receiver and box.

I seem to recall a paper tag on the side but all it had was Type 56S and 7.62x39 and the serial number which is really low. 5XX if I remember right. It definitely does not have any importer or brands on it.  I do remember that.
View Quote

Second that; for a legit, pre-ban, "single" folder/spiker high $2Ks-low $3Ks easily.  A "double" folder (spiker/underfolder) 56S is about another $1K on top of that.  Funny back in the day they were considered junk and barely sold for $300...
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I’m genuinely interested in what this is worth after changing so much. It is a SAM7-UF that was converted to its current setup with a TDI arms adapter and rail system. Then it was coated in poly T2 and Np3 by robar with a magpul grip, fab defense stock and alg trigger. I’m not sure how it would be priced with the changes. Had around 2k rounds through it, but no clue what to price with the changes, they were done by robar, but at the same time it’s not original and I don’t know how much that would affect the price. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/448154/0661C308-C76E-4A4D-B267-EDC458054364_jpe-1511398.JPG
View Quote

SUPER clean gun and well put together!  Milled Arsenals always sell for a premium and although it's not stock, which typically lowers the value, all the mods are high/-er end and should actually help with the price, would depend on whether or not you'd include the optic too of course.  Arsenal has some "new" underfolders that have hit the LGS recently and they're retailing at $2200; some people are sticklers for original parts/take-offs which factor into the price too of course, but you should easily be well north of that price, maybe $2700/2800 as it sits.  There's VERY likely the right ass for that seat with all the craziness going on right now...
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What's the going rate for a Century/Cugir RH-10. Barrel was shortened to 14.5, has genuine russian wood, and about 200 ish rounds through it. Picture is before the shortening, but with the russian wood. Thanks.
https://i.imgur.com/fAeMAXO.jpg

Just in case anyone was curious, I just sold it for $900. Pretty dang fair, I believe.
View Quote

With WASRs pushing $900 now that's definitely a fair price; not particularly over/under valued, if both the seller and buyer are satisfied I'd say that's a win/win.  I was going to say just a hair under $1K would be legit, depending on how the election goes of course that could change significantly.  IIRC when Atlantic had them in stock they were high $700s/low 800s...
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What is the price range today of an SLR95? This one has no box but looks to be unfired.
No modifications, thumbhole stock.
Thanks
View Quote

Unconverted and in as new condition I'd price it $1000-$1200 and think it would sell relatively quickly; sub-$1K and it would go within minutes, anything more than $1200 and someone will grab it, just might take a lil bit, particularly since the supply of certain AKs is drying up and this is an excellent candidate for a full de-ban conversion...
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Arsenal SLR-107FR 7.62x39.  

Ergo Grip
Magpul VFG
Midwest Industries/US Palm Rail with Aimpoint H1 Micro
Surefire X300U
Surefire flash hider and unknown thread adapter.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/221232/20200624_043741_jpg-1474558.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/221232/20200624_043922_jpg-1474559.JPG
View Quote

I have the exact same rifle and yours is clean for sure.  You know the deal with accessories, I wouldn't go through the trouble of uninstalling anything except the optic, I won't say it's "too good for an AK" but if you take that off and depending on whether or not you have the take-offs/original parts I'd say you're easily in the $1600-ish + range.  It's a stamped Arsenal and while not as desirable as a milled, the folder is a huge selling point and the standard R models are $1300 bone stock, if you can find them (Atlantic has them in stock...for now).  I paid under $900 for mine a few years back myself...
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#28]
I've had this GSAD underfolder for about 15 years. Can anyone give me an estimate of its value?
I have the original box (cardboard with styrofoam inserts), and all accessories, including bayonet.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow, I feel stupid I missed this thread and made one lol

My buddy wants to sell his Norinco AK in the factory box.

Fixed wood stock. No folding bayonet or anything.

It is marked Akm/47S 7.62x39mm on the left side

And Norinco Sile, NY on the bottom in front of the mag well.

There are no other markings I can see (no armory marks, date, etc) Condition is VG with typical dings for a gun that’s actually been used.

What would be a “fair” asking price? It seems Norincos range in value from $1,500 to $2,500 depending on when it was made and the markings that are on it.

I only have one pic, but it doesn’t show anything special. It’s just a typical AKM. I can throw it up if it helps though.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 8:57:37 AM EDT
[#30]
I have an unconverted Saiga in 5.45, it's had 2 mags put through it. Not too many of these out there anymore it seems. I saw one listed on guns America for 4 grand which seemed crazy to me.

What is the value as it sits? Should I do a rear end conversion to raise the value?

Got 2 crates of 7n6 too....
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Looking for a value estimate on a Saiga 7.62x39 16".  I checked GB but that place is just ridiculous with the astronomical prices and zero bids so I don't have a feel for what it's truly worth at present.

Picked this up as Obama came into office and have since done the rear conversion to pistol grip (SAW style) with the standard warsaw stock, bullet guide, etc.  Front-end is untouched short of shaving the Saiga handguard just enough to allow for adding an Ultimak top rail.

I've probably put <10 mags rounds through it and have never had a problem.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Poly Tech AKS 223 85F
Great condition with 6 polytech mags.
What’s a fair price in this market?
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#33]
What's the going rate for Russian mags with the star on the spine?
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Would love get some opinions in regards a value for the following:

Unfired barreled matching number Bulgarian triangle side folder kit purchased at least 15 years ago. Barrel still had the greasy rolled paper in it when received.

Purchased a NDS-2SF receiver and had the correct cyrillic semi and auto designations and selector stops engraved by Ident. Front, rear trunions and barrel have been installed by a local smith but unfortunately he wasn't able to complete the project due to a heart attack. Was lucky to get everything back minus the bolt, which is MIA. So in a nutshell I have a nice partially completed matching number unissued kit with a missing bolt.

Additionally I have an extra triangle stock (2 total) nice bulgarian bayonet, sling, original Bulgarian circle 21 magazine and some of the correct Tapco 922r compliant parts, grip, barrel nut, trigger.

Just don't want to deal with it anymore and would like to unload it. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 2:37:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Have a buddy if mine trying to sell this M+M Romanian Ak47 for $1100. I know nothing about AKs but would like at least 1 in my arsenal.
here is what I know:  
M+M M10-762
Magpul furniture
primary arms optic
Thank you in advance.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#36]
What do you guys figure the value of an Arsenal SGL-94 is these days? Russian, not Bulgarian. Side folding black poly furniture in 7.62. Original box and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#37]
I have a 93 Mak 90 that I just picked up. it has a milled receiver with 386 circled, so its a polytech, but it has a threaded barrel with a pinned flash hider.... does anyone know if that's factory? I think its a national match if that helps too. 16.5" barrel. is it rebuilt? i'm new to AK's
thanks for any help
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 12:07:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I have a 93 Mak 90 that I just picked up. it has a milled receiver with 386 circled, so its a polytech, but it has a threaded barrel with a pinned flash hider.... does anyone know if that's factory? I think its a national match if that helps too. 16.5" barrel. is it rebuilt? i'm new to AK's
thanks for any help
View Quote

No its not "rebuilt"  it sounds like a regular milled receiver mak-90. Ive had a bunch of them over the years.
It if was national match it would have a longer RPK style barrel, yours is a regular milled mak-90
In regards to the pinned flash hider, they had a chinese one that pinned to the front sight block. Would need pictures to confirm that.

Depending on condition, its a 750-1000 rifle. Given the way the market is now its its will be near the higher end on the value.

Post pics if you want a better answer.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Can the resident AK experts give me an approximate value of an SLR104FR? I purchased the rifle new 2-3 years ago and have fired 750 rounds of Golden Tiger through the gun in that time. I have the original black polymer furniture as well as a nice set of wood/laminate furniture and triangle folder that's currently installed. Also installed an ALG trigger the day I bought it and have the original box with all accessories, 5-6 spare mags, etc. No corrosive ammo has been through the gun.

Here's a couple pics, though they aren't the best quality. I'll post better ones shortly. The rifle is in what I would call very good to excellent condition.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Not much traffic through here, huh?
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Can the resident AK experts give me an approximate value of an SLR104FR? I purchased the rifle new 2-3 years ago and have fired 750 rounds of Golden Tiger through the gun in that time. I have the original black polymer furniture as well as a nice set of wood/laminate furniture and triangle folder that's currently installed. Also installed an ALG trigger the day I bought it and have the original box with all accessories, 5-6 spare mags, etc. No corrosive ammo has been through the gun.

Here's a couple pics, though they aren't the best quality. I'll post better ones shortly. The rifle is in what I would call very good to excellent condition.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/363550/20200923_195948_jpg-1604408.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/363550/20200923_195959_jpg-1604409.JPG
View Quote

Quoted:
Not much traffic through here, huh?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2020 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Value of Atlantic battle field pick up AK underfolder with dong foregrip?
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#43]
This bears repeating in today’s market...

Quoted:
Just a note to those who may ask me personally for price checks on AK's in this thread.I get a lot of instant messages asking for prices all the time.I don't mind those that do,heck i enjoy it as much as i enjoy posting in this thread.

I will not be quoting any prices in this thread or by instant message/email on AK's until this virus panic is over for 2 reasons.

1-Prices are way over inflated and impossible to give accurate quotes on as they change daily and i feel it wouldnt be an accurate quote until this calms down.No a WASR10 isnt worth $1500,etc

2- I am hammered at work as an essential worker that still has to go to work even if there is a shutdown.12+ hours a day until this ends doesnt leave me much time to eat,shower, and sleep.No time to give quotes.

Other members here have good knowledge and they will post quotes as they always do.I will continue giving prices after this settles down.

Hopefully those that ask me for prices will understand during this crisis.

Thanks and be safe

FlyLeaf

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2020 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#44]
New unfired SGL-21, orig box missing comes in a hardcase.  FIME marked.  Not a gunjoker deal, FTF price?
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#45]
I have a NOS all-numbers matching Bulgarian 5.45 parts kit with plum furniture and a virgin 5.45x39 barrel with some proof marks on it (hard to tell exactly). The parts kit does not include a receiver. What would be the value of this these days? I've had the parts kit in my closet for probably 6-7 years.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Hello all can you please tell me about this AK and what it’s worth .....needs some answers quick time is of the essence so any help fast is greatly appreciated.  Here are pics numbers match

https://imgur.com/a/8dsqMWI

https://imgur.com/a/SP4MStV

https://imgur.com/a/eXDUTip

https://imgur.com/a/CeJ81NM

Link Posted: 10/27/2020 12:22:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Got a couple of the (I believe) rare versions of the Vepr. Cyrillic markings, non-bulged receivers, hinged top covers. I don’t know how many of these were sold, or what their value is. Any idea?

Apologies for the terrible pic.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 5:48:02 AM EDT
[#48]
What is my Original CZ VZ 58 receiver worth?

Link Posted: 11/30/2020 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Value of this parts kit and Childers receiver? I have this same WBP kit as it was sold a few years ago with the headspaced original threaded barrel, FCG, black BCG, and a Childers receiver with Polish markings. I will post up pics of the actual parts ASAP but I wanted to get the post up.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#50]
I’ve got a Romanian SAR-1,  numbers match, 95% condition, everything as it left the factory.  Any idea what it’s worth?
Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top