Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2014 5:51:02 PM EDT
I want to do a kind of 'Khyber' look to my SLR107 with the triangle folder and laminate handguard but I have a problem. I'll be one part over compliance.
The fcg and furniture are US made, bringing the count to 10 foreign parts with a surplus mag. I'm thinking an IWD handguard and US grip but the only source for a good triangle stock with a 4.5mm pin is the Ruskies through KVar.

I want to keep the Bulgarian brake and use surplus mags, what's my best option?

922(r) is retarded
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy 1 Tapco mag to have with you should it become necessary to prove your compliance. [Never happen in your lifetime] Remember, the gun w/o a mag inserted is compliant. At least that's how I calculate it.  GARY
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#2]
A US piston?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A US piston?
View Quote

Or this...easy "invisible" way to up your U.S. parts count.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#4]
You can use a US made magazine floor plate and follower.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can use a US made magazine floor plate and follower.
View Quote

This.  

US made mag parts as the other have indicated is easiest.  You can get US made floorplates and followers that work in on all the import mag bodies.    When I install original furniture I go with 1) FCG (3 parts), 2) US made floor plate (1), 3) US made brake (1), 4) US made pistol grip.   You can swap any of the above for a US made follower.

The Arsenal US made floorplates and followers work like the originals on the waffle mags. These floorplates also work on the bakelite mags.   Tapco followers have worked for me on everything I've tried and CSSPECS has US made floorplates for steel mags.

http://stores.csspecs.com/

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top