Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2014 10:20:19 AM EDT
Found this Century Arms nPAP

Anyone order from here before?  But it doesn't have much description.  Says 10rd and that made me question the listing as it shows a 30-round mag in the pic.  Any way to tell?  It's Sunday and they are closed, but since there are only 8 left in stock, I'm trying to figure this out before Monday.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not heard of a NPAP that only took the narrow 10rd mags. If its a NPAP it should take 30 rd mags. And dont worry too much about them being in stock, a lot of vendors have them as of now.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have not heard of a NPAP that only took the narrow 10rd mags. If its a NPAP it should take 30 rd mags. And dont worry too much about them being in stock, a lot of vendors have them as of now.
View Quote

I did some cross- referencing, there are some 10-round nPaps out there:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/8-CENT-RI2089N
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember, all these AK's that enter the country have the narrow magwell opening. While most get modified to accept hi cap mags, some do not due to some commie state regulations. A N-Pap could come in many different variations with different SKU #'s. That's what's important. The specific SKU #, not the term N-Pap.  GARY
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top