BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2013 12:24:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I Like! You guys keep making the stuff I want, like, and need and none of the Crapco stuff I have no use for.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]
That is awesome where at and how much
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]

When will the M85 ones be available?  

Can you post details on how the stock is attached?

I'm definitely in the market for an M85 one and obviously having it SBR'd.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Very Cool! Are there any options to add a 4 piece brake or similar muzzle device? Would the faux suppressor aid any in reducing muzzle flash/rise?
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#5]
It compliments the design nicely. Any updates on when the recoil pads for you stocks will be available?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 10:14:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Is there any way to get it with a non-folding stock? That would make it NJ legal (MA too I think) and I would be very interested.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks great...but that hinged stock adapter adds unnecessary LOP to the stock (shorter stock would be better) and the fake can "can" affect accuracy...but for the price that is one heck of a gun...I ordered one with a SB-47 brace from Atlantic and will get CNC Warrior's Bulgy 4-piece
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:58:06 AM EDT
[#9]
so where do we buy a stock?!!!!!!! Info man!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:50:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There are other options out there, but quite honestly the Bonesteel stock is great for those who don't want to cut the tang off the rear trunnion.  The fake can only affects accuracy if not installed true to the barrel, and CNC Warrior knows their stuff so I am sure there will be no issue.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks great...but that hinged stock adapter adds unnecessary LOP to the stock (shorter stock would be better) and the fake can "can" affect accuracy...but for the price that is one heck of a gun...I ordered one with a SB-47 brace from Atlantic and will get CNC Warrior's Bulgy 4-piece

There are other options out there, but quite honestly the Bonesteel stock is great for those who don't want to cut the tang off the rear trunnion.  The fake can only affects accuracy if not installed true to the barrel, and CNC Warrior knows their stuff so I am sure there will be no issue.

Sven
Manticore Arms

Correct me if I am wrong, but M92s and M85s do not have tangs to cut.  These are the pistols, correct?  If this is for the pistol, I am guessing that this stock requires drilling and tapping of the rear trunnion.  More information other than a picture and a "What do you guys think?" from the OP would be nice.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't think the stocks are available for purchase separate yet. They are selling the rifles with the stocks and faux suppressor as a package deal.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:23:00 AM EDT
[#12]
from their site:

This hinge system
is installed using a single M8 bolt thru the back of your trunnion
(similar to Mossberg and Remington 870 mounts). This gives you a rock
solid mount that will be dependable under the most adverse situations.
Small tangs are milled into the hinge base that secure it into the
correct rotational and vertical position.
View Quote

ETA:

They just put the M85s up yesterday on the site at the same discounted price as the M92. I went a head and bought one.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:31:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
from their site:

ETA:

They just put the M85s up yesterday on the site at the same discounted price as the M92. I went a head and bought one.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
from their site:
This hinge system is installed using a single M8 bolt thru the back of your trunnion (similar to Mossberg and Remington 870 mounts). This gives you a rock solid mount that will be dependable under the most adverse situations. Small tangs are milled into the hinge base that secure it into the correct rotational and vertical position.

ETA:

Same here.  I'll definitely get a short range report posted depending on when it comes in.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top