Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 1:31:44 PM EDT
I have a 100 round Beta C-mag for each of my AR's and I love them, they are Compact and reliable and a perfect match to the AR15 or AR10 rifle. I have one with each of my FLC rifleman's set as part of my bug-out kit or the SHTF kit. I will always have a C-mag loaded and ready to go if need be.

So the The other day I was asking myself " why doesn't C-mag have one for the AK47?  So I emailed C-mag and asked them if they are working on a C-mag for the AK platform and to my surprise they said a C-mag for the AK47 in 7.62x39 should be out some time during the first quarter of next year 2014.

So I'm looking forward to purchasing one to try out. They did not give me any info on what they are going for price Wise other then they will be available shortly after the first of the year.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Outstanding OP!

How sturdy are the AR ones?  I have a number of Chinese, Korean and Romanian drums - how do the beta mags stack up?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Outstanding OP!

How sturdy are the AR ones?  I have a number of Chinese, Korean and Romanian drums - how do the beta mags stack up?
View Quote

They are well balanced with twin drums, one on each side of the mag well makes it no problem to shoot in the prone position and is designed to be max loaded all the time. 100 rounds of safety. Makes any AR a perfect support weapon.
Here is a link to the web sight starting with the tactical advantages

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Perfect for an RPK-47.
Maybe if they do well, they will soon offer one for the RPK-74 as well.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#4]
?Dupe?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
need one for my 5.45 RPK!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Perfect for an RPK-47.
Maybe if they do well, they will soon offer one for the RPK-74 as well.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#7]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_55/152169_.html&page=1#0
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top