Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 7:58:57 PM EDT
Im a lefty and was wondering if the folding stock hardware could be flipped around to put the release on the other side. This would make function easier but more important wound put the sling attachment on the proper side for me. If not any ideas for sling attachments. New to aks so any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#1]
hmmm good question. My initial response is it's probable, but not likely. Being an UF, you can attach a sling to the rails of the stock in any fashion that would work for you. I will look mine over later and see if it's possible. I don't plan on taking it apart though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes you can flip internal pieces so it can work for you and have the swivel on the other side to. You will have to drill a hole in the bottom of the receiver same size as the one that should be there just on the oposite side. The hole is so you can remove the pin holding the unfold assembly together should you ever need to take it apart.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top