Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/26/2012 3:20:08 PM EDT
I need 2 AKs anyone know where I can find them? Maybe a WASR 10?
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck bro haven't seen anything since Friday.
Edit: I believe KVAR still has some rifles but they are not WASR's
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm gonna get flamed for this but it looks like Elite Firearms has AKs in stock.  

http://www.elitefirearms.net/firearmsforsale.html

Last time I was there (admittedly about a couple of years ago) Dave had all sorts of stuff on the wall...and he was sitting on a BUNCH of krink kits.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Most places online are sold out at this point. You might have some luck locally, but it's tough to find anything that isn't wildly over priced at the moment.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I found some SGL 21's aka SGL 26 as well.

I put them under rifle deals.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I took a chance and just ordered the SGL26.  It appears to be a 21 with Bolt Hold.  Can't find much on the internet about it.  From what I could find, it may have a a notch in the selector (like the one Krebs sells).  Here.  With everything going on, the price wasn't too bad, so I figured why not.  My WASR 10 could use some company.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#6]
A dozen at least for sale on TGT, should be one close to you since you're in Texas:

http://www.texasguntrader.com/index.php
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:14:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I took a chance and just ordered the SGL26.  It appears to be a 21 with Bolt Hold.  Can't find much on the internet about it.  From what I could find, it may have a a notch in the selector (like the one Krebs sells).  Here.  With everything going on, the price wasn't too bad, so I figured why not.  My WASR 10 could use some company.

Yeah, how new is this model? I can't find anything either.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL, google Elite firearms Diamond Dave.  nuff said.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#9]
K-VAR posted it's introduction here late yesterday evening.  I'll post some pics and impressions once I get my grubby paws on it in a week or two.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top