Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/19/2012 10:34:18 AM EDT
Just thought I'd give everyone a head's up.  RS Regulate has a Black Friday sale for the AKML mounts over on AIM Surplus' website.  There are supposedly a limited amount for sale.  

I currently have two of them, and just purchased a third today, so that will give me a total of three Aimpoint Micros all on AKML mounts.  I didn't want to be greedy, and wanted to give others the chance to see how great these mounts really are!    I actually need two more AKML mounts, but I'll pick them up in the future when I get the funds for two more Aimpoints.

Here's the link:  

AIM SURPLUS - RS REGULATE AKML MOUNT

Here's my Krebs AK-103K with Aimpoint/AKML mount.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
The RS mounts are top notch. I also have two of the for my pair of Krebs Ak-103ks
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#2]
That's the lowest price I've seen anywhere. I've only seen it on Brownells.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It's cheap.  If I had the money I would have bought a couple more.  It is such a great system and after using one for awhile, I couldn't imagine not having it!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's cheap.  If I had the money I would have bought a couple more.  It is such a great system and after using one for awhile, I couldn't imagine not having it!

I bought one, and I don't even have a T1 yet. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Those look really well made. If I pick up a 5.56 AK, I may have to go that route, as I like the Micro being further back, instead of up where the Ultimak puts it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Those look really well made. If I pick up a 5.56 AK, I may have to go that route, as I like the Micro being further back, instead of up where the Ultimak puts it.

They are extremely well made.  They are nothing like all the other cheap side mounts that are out there.  The Micro is in the middle, right at the balance point and you don't even know it's there.  You can remove and install the top cover without taking the mount off the rifle. It's also adjustable to center the optic over the center of the rifle.  If you want, it comes with two pins and the mount has pre-drilled dimples in it.  You can drill them out the rest of the way, put the pins in and it will never shift.  I put red loc-tite on my adjustment screws, but haven't gotten around to pinning it permanently yet.  You can also leave it as is, so if you put the sight/mount on a different rifle you can re-adjust it if necessary.

I also like it too because it goes on and off easily, and retains zero.  If you have the Micro on your rifle and the glass gets muddy, it's raining, etc., you can take it off in two seconds, stow it in a bag or pocket and use the irons.  The AK has been waiting for a quality mount like this for a long time!  

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Too bad im maxed out this month on gun money.Hell of a deal for sure
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#8]
That's a score! Santa is bringing me one :)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top