Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:46:06 PM EDT
What would you all suggest for a scope for the PSL ( other than comblock variants). Yardage desired is around 3-450 yrds. Possibly thinking if geetting a TWS top cover for my PSL as well.
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#1]
leupold is always top notch... why not go comblock? O got a 3-9 zoom i think is great, built in range finder bullet drop, whats not to love?
Link Posted: 5/16/2012 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#2]
This scope will go on sale for $299 soon.  Excellent quality and big time bang for the buck.  I use it on my .308 Vepr and love it.  The 4" sunshade makes the scope look bigger than it really is.

Link Posted: 5/16/2012 6:35:03 AM EDT
[#3]
not realy into combloc scopes as I just dont get them no matter how huch I read the "how to".. any thoughts on the leatherwood tactical?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top