Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 8:41:33 PM EDT
I placed an order for an Izhmash grip (i made the thread looking for one) with RRCFIREARMS at 10:47pm and i got an email at 11:26pm saying its been shipped and included the tracking. They might be west coast but that still was quick. I guess family owned and operated businesses come through quicker.

So if you were thinking about some of those crazy priced AK mags, an SGL or whatever else they have, they seem legit. First time i even heard of them so.

I know this probably belongs in the feedback forum but i figured i would give a heads up considering i havnt even gotten my package yet
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:16:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep.  I recently purchased an item through them too.  They are GTG.  Fast shipping and great communication too.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:20:31 AM EDT
[#2]
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************                                                              3% service fee ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:43:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************                                                              3% service fee ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This is the only problem I had with them. Nothing pisses me off more than the 3% added on at checkout,
if they need to charge it add it to the price. I know it makes no difference where they charge it but.....

I bought a bunch of mags from them,fast shipping and good communication.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:02:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm still waiting for my quad rail to ship from a51 that I ordered Christmas day. Maybe I shoulda looked elsewhere.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top