Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/30/2011 6:20:29 PM EDT
I have a Global Trades AK47 with the F.E.G receiver and I would like to put a side mount on it like on my SAR-1 & WASR 10 .Is it easy
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Just bought one , came today. I bought the screw on one but they had one you just replace the cover.

HERE

edit , there is the same type for ak.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you want the mount or the rail or both?  What optic?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]
No I am talking about the plate to put on the side of the receiver that will take a side mount scope .I know I would have to pop the rivets to put one on .I am asking where can I find a kit and is it easy Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]
No need to pop the rivets.  I just installed this one on my Bulgarian AKS74 and it works great.

Screw-On Side Rail
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No need to pop the rivets.  I just installed this one on my Bulgarian AKS74 and it works great.

Screw-On Side Rail

THANKS A MILLION that is what I want  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top